Nike* NFL Jerseys

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by DarrelleRevis.Human?, Jul 30, 2012.

1. jerseyjetfan84

I've never been to collingswood. The columbus flea market out west has a pretty good jersey guy, but last time I went it was all Philly so I don't bother going anymore. I'll let you know how I make out at eaton town tom.

2. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

Ok theres at least 2 jersey guys on the blacktop section and 1 in the back row area on the gravel. All have decent jerseys. I expect them to be unloading alot of leftover Reebok stuff. I heard the Nike knock offs go from $50-$75. Good luck please let me know how you make out.

3. mrmahon

mrmahon New Member

have to watch the pricing

4. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

How did you do?

5. jerseyjetfan84

Not good, never made it. It was raining while I was on the parkway and the wife didnt want to take the baby there in the rain. So I will try again in the next couple weeks.

6. jerseyjetfan84

For anyone thats interested. Kohls.com has the $100 jerseys (revis and sanchez only). If you order it by tom and use promo code notebook30 you can get 30% off. I just ordered one. Also if your total order is over 75 bucks shipping is free. Thought Id let you guys know.

7. Tommy Gunnz

Tommy Gunnz Member

thank you. $25 is more my price range lol

8. lakersmetsjets49ers

I like the new Nike jerseys.

Some store in Philly had their Nike authentics on sale for $125 plus shipping. I picked up a revis. To me the quality is much better then the reebok jerseys the last few years and they don't fit as baggy as the reebok jerseys did also.