Nice Throw Kellen

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by RochesterJet, Sep 16, 2007.

1. csw572

csw572 Banned

Nice post asshole

2. statjeff22

statjeff22 2008 Green Guy "Most Knowledgeable" Award Winner

Wow, this thread sure looks ridiculous now, doesn't it?

3. MisterMoss

MisterMoss PRO-American

:lol: Way to jump the gun. Protection made all the difference.

4. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

I guess we know the people we can expect to start 1st quarter reactionary crap threads so far...

5. JCotchrocket

JCotchrocket Active Member

Ya see, this is why you don't post in the first quarter. KC displayed BEAUTIFUL touch on his touchdown throw, excellent accuracy on the force-out to Coles, enough arm strength to get Jericho the ball and let him break a tackle and scamper for 50 yards, improvising ability on his scramble-dump-off to Jones early in the game, some great movement in the pocket and no fewer than THREE game-tying touchdown passes in the final two minutes. HIS POISE VISABLY DEVELOPED against one of the best defenses in the league. I'm a believer. I still love you though, Chadwick.

P.S. When Jericho caught that pass on the last drive, he stuttered after the catch, expecting a hit. Then he realized that the ball actually got to him fast enough that he could turn and run. Imagine if he could get used to that feeling...

6. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

where are you rochester? come support this horrible thread of yours.

7. VickBlows

VickBlows Active Member

^ rochester...LOL...whose homos drink "POP"

8. Mavericknyc1980

Mavericknyc1980 Active Member

Clemens showed me a lot. This is the kid that would have been drafted right with Leinert and Young if he didnt break his leg.

9. VickBlows

VickBlows Active Member

Yeah – but the real question is – was he a “warrior” after he broke his leg? Did he pump his fists at the crowd getting carted off the field on a wuss-cot? Did he indicate that his intention was to be healthy by week one? Was his broken leg solely the result of bad luck and the offensive line? Did Herm and Hackett have anything to do with him missing a start? Is he a winner - meaning if he starts 7 games per year…does the team (him) win 4? Is he smart…like did he get over an 18 on the wonderdick test? Does he give us the best chance to either win, not lose, cover the spread, give Mangenius another shot at an HBO cameo, or throw a pin point pass 3.5 yards to one of the linemen? Is he already involved with the community – does he contribute or raise money for any charities? Did he win eight games in 02 and solidify himself as a Jet hero for ever? Was he man enough to take Vinny’s job…a dude who gave us one good season (minus two or three games)? Would Parcells start Clemens? If he was a second rounder – what about all of the dudes drafted in front of him? Surely they started out 14 – 0. Did he come in and instantly change an entire team like Chad – who easily won his first start (pause) NOT. Will he be able to start at least 48% of NY Jets starts over the next five years?

I’m optimistic but I still think there are allot of intangibles.