NFL Preseason Week 1 | New York Jets vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers | HDTV Rip | H.264/AAC

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by david1023, Aug 13, 2006.

1. DaBallhawk

DaBallhawk Well-Known Member

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/
    download it ;)

2. IrishSteveZ

IrishSteveZ New Member

3. WayneChrebet

WayneChrebet New Member

I just got the above linkified video player and it works fine. I want to give another thanks to poster David...as this quality is superb, and the likes of which i'd been wishing was readily available for jets games the past couple of seasons. After all, this is the internet.

Not trying to sound greedy, but is it safe to assume that you post these regularly after season games? If so, that be just amazing, if not...thanks for posting this one!

Cheers!

4. Sinjz

Sinjz Active Member

Very cool that someone is willing to do this for every game! Now what you guys need to smooth out this process is for 'david1023' to send the file to a couple of dedicated seeders before everybody else gets the link and tries to grab the file at the same time. 1 seeder, 300 leeches equal problems and no one getting the complete file for a LOOOOOOOONG while. Multiple seeders with the full file and 24/7 fast upload speeds will help get the ball rolling a lot faster.

5. lude

lude New Member

I have some bandwidth to spare, I'll put a few megabit towards these.

6. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

7. dwalsh

dwalsh 2006 TGG.com Rookie of the Year Award Winner

alright, this is going incredibly slow for me. 9 KB/S...

I'm not using a thing like uTorrent though, I'm just downloading it in Opera

EDIT: It just picked up to 34 KB/s

EDIT: Now up to 65+ KB/s

#87 dwalsh, Aug 14, 2006
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2006
  8. jetsman1

jetsman1 Active Member

Set your upload speed to 80% of total allowed upload bandwidth.You will get your best speeds this way.If you set it too high you will choke your download.If your upload bandwidth is 100kbs,then set your upload in your bittorrent client to 80kbs and you should see your download speeds increase.

9. Twombles

Twombles Active Member

U guys are the biggest legends out there...

10. Twombles

Twombles Active Member

130 mb after 45 mins... thats fast for my connection... i usually get 20-30kbs on limewire but this torrent is at 50kbs consistently so far. Somehow i have 40 connected peers on a maximum of 33 available peers

11. Duk Dodgers

Duk Dodgers Active Member

I watched it yesterday, great quality! And I wasn't able to watch it on NFL network saturday b/c I was at work :( so Thanks alot david, and try to keep them coming!

12. Sandman

Sandman Well-Known Member

So much Kudos to david. Here in the UK im limited to 1-2 live games a week and the odd stream of some matches. I did watch the Bucs game on stream but hte quality is poor and you can hardly tell the players most of the time.

So im going to re-watch it now (first half only i think ;) thanks to this. I really do hope these keep coming and i would be more than happy to help in anyway.