NFL informed teams will have to forfeit a game if

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by GREG, Jul 22, 2021.

1. ouchy

ouchy Well-Known Member

COVID is a cold not a flu. All viruses mutate continually, though much more in flus, which is why there are no vaccine cures for them. It is hard to isolate the COVID 19 virus and even harder to identify mutations. We've seen identification of new mutations purely through new symptoms, which isn't an actual verification. Even so the media and establishment have been very keen on spreading fear about every new potential mutation, recklessly claiming each one is more dangerous then the last, with little research to vet their claims.

In virology its very rare for a virus to mutate into a more dangerous from, moreless to do it every other month. The phylogenetic clades of COVID have been around for ages, and known for decades, and they almost never mutate to a more dangerous version - especially if it originated in another species, which is also practically unheard of. It is highly likely COVID 19 gained function to infect humans with help in a laboratory. This means COVID 19 was created on purpose.

BTW, surviving the Spanish flu, which was a far more deadly virus, was shown to provide immunity to it 80 years later. COVID has a 99.6 survival rate. That rate is much, much, higher in groups under 50. Its so high that its either a joke or a crime to claim young people are in grave danger from this cold.

Hear this, as it is important. It is very likely you will be getting COVID vaccinations every year for the rest of your lives. Because there is no way to actually stop COVID, or provide full or lasting immunity with current mRNA vaccines. This is heading in the direction of a mandatory annual cold shot. COVID has generated the biggest drug deal in history, and it will keep on giving forever. This is what its like to be ruled by drug companies.

#61 ouchy, Aug 5, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2021
    MoWilkBeast, stinkyB and cval like this.
  2. cval

cval Well-Known Member

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/adverse-events.html
    • Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. More than 346 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through August 2, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 6,490 reports of death (0.0019%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause. Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem. A review of available clinical information, including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records, has not established a causal link to COVID-19 vaccines. However, recent reports indicate a plausible causal relationship between the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine and TTS, a rare and serious adverse event—blood clots with low platelets—which has caused deaths.

stinkyB and ouchy like this.
  3. bicketybam

bicketybam Well-Known Member

The common cold and influenza are both viruses. Different viruses but both of them are. Why would Covid be considered a "cold?" You lost me there.

Ralebird likes this.
  4. ouchy

ouchy Well-Known Member

Colds and flus come from different viral families and each are classified according to their phylogenetic history. Another more relatable difference is influenza usually has genetic markers that break the virus down into sections, while COVIDs are generally one long viral strand, and they use different proteins to infect the cell. Most common colds are of the COVID phenotype. Most strains from the traditional COVID family have been known to have a very low mutation rate, which is one reason we don't offer cold shots every year (also because the common cold is considered mild). COVID 19 is new, but is still in the COVD family and considered a new type of cold.

5. bicketybam

Ok. I just never really heard of tons of people dying from a cold.

ouchy likes this.
  6. ouchy

ouchy Well-Known Member

What should be noted about the bold section is they are using the number of doses given rather then the number of people vaccinated to measure their statistic of (.0019). We know that most of these vaccines require two doses, where as doses per person is closer to 145 million, and thus the number of deaths per person is closer to (.019). It is still much lower then the percentage of COVID deaths to infections. Everyone is different and most will have different experiences with a drug, with the vast majority surviving. The valid number is what are the percentages of people who have been vaccinated that died. The CDC knows this and is throwing up a smoke screen to lower the death rate.

stinkyB likes this.
  7. bicketybam

Well then there is this:

My sister in-law is a virologist with an MBA from Havard. I tend to believe what she has to say.

Edit: Sister in-law, not sister.

#67 bicketybam, Aug 5, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2021
  8. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

I appreciate the analytical / observational thought based logic in this thread.....hopefully it doesnt morph into the shitshow that the original coronavirus thread became....

9. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

I repeat - If you can find a documented case of anyone dying from a Covid vaccination, I would be very interested in seeing the "facts."

10. KingRoach

KingRoach Well-Known Member

Your math skills are horrible.
    You cut the amount of people by 2 but the resulting percentage by 10?
    That’s not how that works. That’s not how any of that works.

#70 KingRoach, Aug 6, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2021
    ouchy likes this.
  11. cval

cval Well-Known Member

That was from the CDC

12. Ralebird

Yes it was, and it shows not a single death caused by a Covid vaccination. You claimed that the vaccinations have caused deaths - on what are you basing your claim?

13. cval

cval Well-Known Member

I guess we read that a lot differently.

ouchy likes this.
  14. Ralebird

All you need to read is the part of your quote that I bolded. "...has not established a causal link..."

15. Kryoptix

Kryoptix Well-Known Member

That is ridiculous claim.

Just like the fact I will eventually die. Maybe tomorrow or years from now but I will eventually die. Will it be also be counted as death related to the covid vaccine too? This is basically VAERS.

People are getting insane, they refuse to believe that covid is dangerous while it has already killed millions of people and it is documented but they refuse to take the vaccine because they heard/read some bogus info that the vaccine has killed people.

You have as much chance of dying from the vaccine as if you eat an apple and die from it.

#75 Kryoptix, Aug 6, 2021
    stinkyB and bicketybam like this.
  16. Kryoptix

Redo math class and stop believing bogus information is my advise.

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-vaers-12000-idUSL1N2P21DB

17. bicketybam

Is there anyone that really believes that getting the vaccine is more deadly than contracting Covid-19? I mean even if you threw out 3/4 of the Covid-19 deaths it would still far surpass the number of people who have died from the vaccine (and that number is highly debatable.)

Let's say that the vaccines are eventually FDA approved like any other drug. How many of the unvaccinated will go ahead and get it knowing that the worst they will get is a sore arm? I don't think it will be many because those people have drawn a line in the sand. I believe it's political for them and nothing more. And if it wasn't for the fact that those people could impact my way of life with mask mandates and shut downs, I really wouldmt give a shit. If they get it and die, whatever. But if I can't get a hospital bed because the unvaccinated are taking them all up, I will be beyond pissed. You do you until it impacts me.

18. ouchy

ouchy Well-Known Member

It goes beyond death. I think the main concern about the vaccine are long term adverse health affects that may result that we don't know about yet - because we didn't test for any before clearing the vaccine.

The number of COVID deaths is also highly debatable.

#78 ouchy, Aug 6, 2021
    cval likes this.
  19. ouchy

ouchy Well-Known Member

My post stated that the CDC is counting doses of vaccines as their 'X' variable instead of counting number of people vaccinated. Who cares about the math. I didn't do the math, or have that much interest in doing it, which is why I said "closer to" instead of showing my work, and added its much lower than the stated COVID death rate.

The point was the CDC is misrepresenting the deaths per person vaccinated. I never said anything about the total number of deaths. Its interesting how you ignored my point to reply with an unrelated point.

Bogus information much?

20. Kryoptix

The vaccine is basically dying by itself within a week. It's only purpose is to boost your immune system to the spike protein that is used by the covid virus.

So which long term adverse health effect are you talking about? Again, if someboey die within a year from now from a heart attack will you spin it that it is due to the covid vaccine?

You just refuse to realize the reality based on science and objective clinical results and create your own parallel universe which make all people dying due to the vaccination. Which is very ridiculous.

#80 Kryoptix, Aug 6, 2021