NFL Experts

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by b.reyes16, Sep 9, 2012.

1. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

If u have NFL Network, you'll easily stop watching ESPN for any "football" coverage. If I had to pick some analysts, it would be Dilfer, Bruschi and maybe some Grudden. After that there's a huge drop off.

2. Milliner is your Mommy

Milliner is your Mommy Well-Known Member

Skip Bayless going off on how Mark's performance was misleading and overrated. Saying the Bills corners and the Jets WRs getting so open were the only reason he had a good day. Saying he wasn't very accurate and didn't play all that well but was getting bailed out.

Lol he's trying to say Tebow is breathing down his neck still. Said he had Tebow on his mind when he throws that pick.

3. The Notorious J.E.T.S

The Notorious J.E.T.S Well-Known Member

At least Skip gave our offense some credit before the season. What is that asshole Stephen A. Smith saying since he was laughing last week at the thought that the Jets' offense was better than what they showed in pre-season.

4. dmw

dmw Well-Known Member

That's laughable. I didn't watch much of the game, but the parts I did see, Sanchez hit the open receivers with perfect passes. You could say the same thing about Tom Brady in almost any game. His wide receivers were wide open, etc, etc.

5. The Notorious J.E.T.S

The Notorious J.E.T.S Well-Known Member

Found Stephen A. Smith's tweet on the game:

6. Milliner is your Mommy

He was very complimentary. Saying it was the best he's ever seen Mark Sanchez play. Said now only was he accurate but he was reading the defense very well.

Skip gave us 0 credit.

7. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Who cares what Screamin has to say? The guy doesn't know shit about football.

8. Milliner is your Mommy

Most of ESPN doesn't. I'm just working from home today so might as well watch.

9. silent scream

silent scream Well-Known Member

I remember a few years ago he remarked that it's a smart move to kick a field goal on 3rd down late in a game, because if you miss you can try again on 4th down.

Fucking brilliant.

10. Brunell's Debt

Brunell's Debt New Member

Sanchez only missed two throws all day, by my count (the big overthrow to Holmes, which was a timing error, and the high third down throw to Kerley.)

11. Big Blocker

Big Blocker Well-Known Member

I like Jaws and Gruden. Great match. At first I didn't know how they would work together, but they really do.

I like the SNY post game show a lot, too. That's mostly because it's the only place I can get the post game interviews. But I also like how Lucas, Schein and Klecko sound like a bunch of (knowledgeable) Jet fans arguing about the team. It's amusing.

Of the announcers I've come to appreciate Troy Aikman more of late. Which amuses me since I hate the Cowboys and was never a fan of his.

I also like Rich Gannon, and again I used to think he was not tough enough.

12. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

Normally, I don't watch the sunday morning coverage until a litle before 1pm, but I was on a JetBlue flight home, and figured I'd watch TV. The Jets coverage on the NFL Network pregame shows yesterday morning were absolutely HEINOUS...... it was so bad.
    The same Tebow watch bullshit.... Some Bimbo at the stadium that kept repeating something about the Wildcat, tim Tebow in the "Red Area", yada yada...... honestly made ESPN look like Vince Lombardi's pupils. I just turned it off and leaned my head against the window and went to sleep...... Got home in time to get a quick surf across the street from the bar, before watching the game :beer: :breakdance:

13. Milliner is your Mommy

His big argument was the first Hill TD he under threw the ball. Really though it was a good throw and just put it up for Hill and let him go up and get it. He was very accurate yesterday and put his receivers in a good position on most plays. The only 2 plays I can think of where he made a poor throw were the 2 you mentioned and 1 of them was a completion anyway but it was short of the third.

I was really impressed with the way Sanchez lead the offense and read the defense. He really looked like a leader out there.

14. CurbYourEnthusiasm

CurbYourEnthusiasm Well-Known Member

Mike Mayock. End of discussion.

Dilfer and Jaws are also great, although I despise ESPN in general.

15. feldspar

feldspar Member

Me too, and by a mile. He makes the game more fun to watch IMO.

Terry Bradshaw is entertaining, too. Fox's crew is way better than CBS's for the pregame show.

I actually like a whole bunch of guys. I'm too lazy to list them, though. I dislike some guys too, but you gotta roll with it.

16. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

And should Jets play well in those game, it'll be "This means nothing to me, come back when Jets make playoff". Then "It's nothing, everyone is plaing with injuries, come back when Jets have to battle those." Lastly
    "NOTHING!!! Phey aw kwasless! Come back when they win some SBs, like the cwassy Giants" ..... oh wait... that would be Fatty talking