*** New Members Please Read/Introduce Yourself ***

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by WhiteShoeWillis, Aug 12, 2010.

1. nobdobber

nobdobber New Member

tuckie no tuckie

I am looking for a link to rex ryan's quote "Tuckie, No Tuckie. It makes fat guys look slim, slim guys look big. It's like a thermos, keeps hot things hot, cold things cold. How do it know?"

Does anyone have a link to this on youtube or something?

Thanks if you reply with it!

2. fozzi58

fozzi58 Well-Known Member

I love how all the new members seem to be scared or are afraid to piss anyone off. Seems like the ban hammer really scares the newbs.

Welcome all. Enjoy the forum. Don't forget the draft forum for the college scoop info and don't troll or post a bunch of garbage to get your post count up to read links. You usually end up banned at 9 posts for stupid shit.

Good luck and wlecome.

3. ScotlandJet

ScotlandJet New Member

Copy that fozzie. All welcome, we are all a bit full of shit here at sometime but post good sensible food for thought and you will be familiar in no time.

4. ........

........ Trolls

No offense, SJ, but that's shite. I can think of a handful of new posters who need to be rolled up in the welcome mat and beaten with a goalpost.

5. UKJetsfan1980

UKJetsfan1980 New Member

Hiya, I live in the UK and been following the jets for the last 20 years. I am coming over tomorrow to watch the Bills game.

Me and my mate want to get involved in the tailgate parties, what time sould be get there and is there anywhere else we should go to meet fellow jets fans??

Matt

6. cobrien

cobrien Member

Hi All,

Just signed up, glad to find a place to interact with fellow Jet fans. I live in Toronto Canada (the Wifey brought me here back in the day) Originally from Queens NY grew up in the shadow of Shea and remember the good old days. Saw OJ break the rushing record against the Jets was the one and only game I ever went to with my dad. Have taken my son to Jet games in Buffalo and more recently in the new Meadowlands including the 911 opener against Dallas which totally brought it all home for me. I never went to the old Meadowlands as I always felt like it was somebody else's home. Anyway enough about me just glad to amongst the green and white!

7. ........

........ Trolls

We've got some fantastic posters here from the UK. I can't comment on tailgating, but if you stick around a while and contribute, there's an annual TGG tailgate. We'll have 2 UKers and a displaced Englishman there next year.

8. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

How come we have more posters "from Queens" than we do who actually live in Queens? Odd.

9. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

They're trying to tell you something.

10. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

Sup folks! I'm Greenday, a lifelong Jets fan. My dad's a Packers fan, my sister, my mom, and all of my mom's family are Steelers fans. It gets violent with my mom's side...

I'm 23 years old working as a chemist in Afghanistan. I play with explosives for a living. And it's awesome (My work, not Afghanistan. Afghanistan is crap.).

Looking forward to posting on this forum. It looks awesome!

11. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

Shut up, landfill.

12. Browstains

Browstains New Member

Hey guys

I've been bleeding green since 1991! I've been reading the gang green for a couple of months now and finally decided to join in. Happy to be apart of the community!

13. actofgod22

actofgod22 Member

Hey everyone, figured I'd jump on some forums since there is no Knicks season. I'm horribly frustrated with the team this year, this should be an excellent place to vent respectfully.

14. HABU

HABU New Member

Happy to be here......:beer:

15. winsalata

winsalata New Member

Hey everyone,
    Long time jet fan, since days in the park making believe I was Joe Namath. Was too young to see him play but the legend lived on in my house through older brothers. And of course his brady bunch episode....heh. Im a season ticket holder as well and plan to be as long as I can afford it.
    Big Fan OF Gang Green.com just never signed up before. Well here is to my posting start...hopefully I post things in the right place.

16. displacedfan

displacedfan Well-Known Member

Jets fan oringally from New York but now located more north in the New England area. Came here to discuss football with other Jets fans and not the terrible posters on ESPN

17. entromak24

entromak24 New Member

long time lurker, first time poster. Unfortunately most of the people I know are completely irrational when it comes to football. I'm hoping for some decent discussion.

18. iJet

iJet Member

Hi All !
    Jets fan from Europe. Happy to be here ;) I want to learn more about the Jets, so please don't blame me for not knowing everything :)

#698 iJet, Dec 3, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2011
  19. PhillyJet52

PhillyJet52 Member

Greetings

Hello everyone, I’m Jim, from Philly just posting to introduce myself. When I was a kid, I never watched football as my weekends were spent playing ice hockey. When I went to college in the fall of 1996, my roommate/ defenseman was from Pittsburgh and was a huge Steelers fan, so I started to watch the games with him. For whatever reason I decided I was a Jet fan and have been ever since. I must admit, I am a diehard Philly fan but when it comes to football, I am Green and White all the way! My friends, to this day still shake their heads when I show up to the bar or a party in my Jet colors.

Thanks for having me!

20. PA32R

PA32R Member

Hi, I grew up in Chicago, live in Southern Cali since 1976. Baseball? White Sox. Basketball? Lakers. Football: J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets.