*** New Members Please Read/Introduce Yourself ***

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by WhiteShoeWillis, Aug 12, 2010.

1. Canadajetsfan

Canadajetsfan New Member

Hello, been a Jets fan for 25 years. Can't wait for the season to start. Looking forward to the progress of #6 and excited to see Plax.

2. WW85

WW85 MOCKERATOR

Jeeez, another Canuck????

J/K...welcome!!

3. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

My empire is growing. :wink:

4. 518

518 Member

Hi all, Jets fan my whole life, been reading this forum for a while but never contributed. Looking forward to a great season!

5. johninga

johninga New Member

Hello Gang Green, My name's John. I was born in Queens (almost at a Jets game at Shea - long story). My mother went to Super Bowl III with my father and she loves Joe Namath so I was born a Jets fan. I heard about this board from people talking on another board (themikefrancesa.com). Site looks great and I'm looking forward to contributing. I already see some of my photoshops being used in the Mike Francesa section of the board.

6. Diamond Dad

Diamond Dad New Member

New Member -- Diamond Dad.

Hello, guys. I've just started posting here. I've been a Jets season ticket holder since 1989. Used to sit in section 321 at the old stadium. Two home playoff games in 30 years -- ouch! This year, I"m hoping.

I wanted to reach out to find other Jets fans, particular from Central NJ where I live. My old tailgate posse broke up when most of the guys failed to renew their tickets. I'm hoping to hook up with some new tailgaters, and perhaps be able to find a few folks to car pool with and get together to watch away games together.

I'm a golfer and a poker player, I run an NFL picks pool (for 20 years) and I'm also a Mets fan and a fantasy baseball player from way back.

looking foward to some interaction with other Jets fans!

Cheers!

Diamand Dad (Kevin)

7. Reynoso

Reynoso New Member

Hello everyone, I'm an 18 year old Dominican from the Bronx. Spent the 90s in NY, the early 2000s in DR. So truthfully, I was raised with baseball & basketball. Just recently back in high school, I started enjoying and appreciating the game of football more.

I took the time to learn the game & intricacies of football & the history of the NFL, as well as the New York Jets. I won't claim to be an expert, but I clearly know enough to hold my own in any sports conversation haha.

Anyways, looking forward to interact with fellow Jets fans :)

8. neophyte

neophyte New Member

What's up fellas, been checking this site out for awhile and decided to make set up an account because as a guest you can't see the videos and the attachments some of you guys post.

9. EmersonBoozer

EmersonBoozer New Member

Hello fellow Jets fans! Been a Jet fan since 1972 when I was just a kid in NY. I now live in the heart of the hated New England Patsies territory. Been ridiculed all these years BUT this is OUR decade!

10. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

Welcome to the board, everyone.

11. NJJ_Jersey_Jets

NJJ_Jersey_Jets Well-Known Member

Grew up and still live in Southern New Jersey among asshole Eagles fans. Love the Yankees and Knicks as well

12. celtasnake

celtasnake New Member

Hi, Gang green !!!!

Jets fan from Barcelona, in good old Europe, found this web looking for a reliable source of Jets info, been reading for a few months and finally decided to register.

Thank you for keeping me informed about everything cooking in the Jets world.

13. NYDeadEye

NYDeadEye Member

Been a long time lurker, decided to finally make an account, hopefully I won't get burned too much on my posts!

14. scottish_jet

scottish_jet New Member

alright mate,...whats the deal here...i replied on one of the other posts...only asking if anyone had sat near section 310...and if it was a watchable view...and was told by 3 (supposed )Jets to go fuck myself and get off the forum...whats the deal here?...non americans no welcome to support the jets or what?

15. IATA

IATA Trolls

you're an idiot.

16. IATA

IATA Trolls

for the record, the premise of your post is fucked already by the fact that i dont live in the states. second, you invaded a tribute thread and then started talking shit to people. third, fuck you.

17. scottish_jet

scottish_jet New Member

i cant apologise anymore for that....i explained it...you seem to be the idiot for not understanding

18. Trifco

Trifco New Member

Your huge mistake was not taking the time to read in which thread you were posting.

If you get another chance you'll still be getting picked because of that for the foreseeable future.

Take it as a lesson.

19. scottish_jet

scottish_jet New Member

I cant actually apologise more than i have done...so thats a bit pointless...i honestly assumed the Jets fans were a friendly bunch...may need to rethink that

20. IATA

IATA Trolls

you are dumb as rocks. you talk about how "everyone hates americans because we are rude and dumb". i'm flabbergasted that you managed to come to this conclusion, seeing as you initally posted in the wrong topic and you started insulting people.

SOUNDS LIKE A TYPICAL EUROPEAN TO ME.