New Meadowlands Stadium Parking Thread

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by Big Poppa Naich, Aug 16, 2010.

1. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

What was the deal for Lot P on Friday night? Could you get there with the orange pass like you're supposed to?

2. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

I went to the game on Friday. After much running around, my crew and I ended up getting to the Stadium around 4pm. I got in from Route 120 into that jar-handle parking lot there (closest non-PSL parking lot to the Stadium) next to the Meadowlands Train Station. I believe that was Lot P. There was no lines, no waits. Nothing. Going in was a breeze for me. Tailgated after the game was over again, and the exit was a breeze as well since about 97% of the lot had already cleared out.

3. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

I think that is Lot P, they were building that train line, last year I think it was in. You go in off 120, through the toll and then the first left? That's where I always went in the past, formerly Lot Y.

4. KBD627

KBD627 New Member

Did you take the shuttle?? If you walked back to your car have they improved it? Or do you still have to walk in roadway??

5. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

LOT P is NOT next to the train station at all. If you came in off 17 to 120 the first lot after you give the lady your pass is LOT P---it is also half full when you get there (last week I got there 4 hours before kickoff ) as the JET EMPLOYEES PARK THERE! You can see the train tracks but it is nowhere near the station. Also once again the signs off 120/ paterson plank road had the WRONG INFO and said only green and yellow passes could head towards lot P and that Orange passes stay straight and NOT turn into where lot P is. I no longer park over there as it is just way too far and DEAD--we are back at our tailgate spot of 20 plus years, it co$t me and extra few dollars to buy a yellow parking pass but since this whole designated parking buisness sux we decided to bite the bullet and at least enjoy our last year of season tickets!
    ps all parking was a breeze this week as the place was lucky to be half full---next week on monday nite the real chaos begins!

6. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

Now I'm not sure if that was Lot P. When I go in from Rt 120, there's an exit that says, "Sport Complex". I take that exit, the road bends to the right, I traveled a few feet and made the first RIGHT. That's the entrance to the jar-handle parking lot that I spoke about earlier. It's basically between the train tracks and Rt120.

In the past, I would come in the same way, go around that bend and go all the way to the top of a T-intersection. On this T-intersection, if you make a left, you'd go towards the racetrack and if you make a right, you'd go over Rt 120, and head into the IZOD Center. Normally, this is where I would make a left, hit the toll booths where they collect your parking pass stub, and drive past the racetrack (on my right) and head straight to what was once known as Lot 5 where my tailgate crew would be.

7. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

No shuttle. We just had to walk. The security made us walk over this overpass that led into another parking lot. When I noticed they were directing us to the huge tunnel all the way down away from the Stadium so we could avoid traffic, me and my crew saw an opening on the guard rails and cut across stand-still traffic and into the Metlife Entrance.

Fuck that.

8. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

I did see this, which leads me to believe u know where I was parked and what ur talking about. Those signs confused the fuck outta me at first. But the security guard directed us to the parking lot on the right. The first parking lot off of Rt 120. It was pretty crowded when we got there 3 hours before the game, so I can only imagine what it's gonna be like during a regular season game.

9. CT. Jets Fan

CT. Jets Fan New Member

You were in Lot B.

10. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

You are correct sir. I was just cleaning out my truck and found the parking pass and noticed that I was parked over at Lot B.

My apologies folks.

11. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

TO ENTER lot P you make a left not a rite---if anyone wants to know where it is just ask where do the employees park--it used to be lot Y but is now P

12. cuty suzuki

cuty suzuki Member

Yes you could, but you needed to ignore the signs on 120 that sent you back to Izod. Very few fans were in the lot on Friday night. It was easy in and out.

13. zags

zags New Member

I have not been to the new stadium yet but just found out I have a ticket for Monday night. I'm looking at parking passes on ticket exchange, if I want to be in a Yellow lot does it matter what yellow pass I get or are the lots first come first serve?

thanks.

14. JetsSec337Lot13B

You need a yellow pass.

15. GrindHouse

GrindHouse Member

All of the yellow parking passes are the same.

16. RMorin

RMorin Member

Took the day off of work so I plan on being there by 3 tomorrow, I assume most people will be in work so that traffic won't be terrible. The one pre-season game I went to, I waited in traffic for probably a half hour then got a spot maybe 100 yards from the stadium (I have orange passes) and arrived literally 10 minutes before the opening kick-off. I'm hoping that some people posting here just came at the exact wrong time and thats why traffic was so bad? I drive 3 and half hours for every game (assuming no traffic), and waiting another 2 hours in traffic to get into the stadium sounds terrible.

17. jetsmets93

jetsmets93 Member

whats the deal with lot b? is it easy to get in and out of... also how big is it and how early does it fill up? thanks

18. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

[​IMG]

You can see the relative sizes of all the lots from the above diagram.

When I went to my "Meet Your Seats" never-ending, embarrassingly laughable sales schpiel, I parked near B and got a pretty good look at it. It is NOT very big at all, so if you're going there, you're got to be very early.

Also,if I'm not mistaken, there is no entrance from 120 North. You must be on 120 South to get in. Same thing with the exit from B. You will automatically be funnelled South once you leave.

19. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

B & 26 were my spots for a few years and are excellent locations...you can probably forget about B if you are coming in late...

You are 100% correct on getting into B via 120S but afa getting out, you are not forced onto 120S. The 1st exit is 120s but they allow you to go straight and onto the overpass to loop around to 120N. This was my way home 99,9% of the time from both lots.

20. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Tee,

If I park in Lot 26, can I get onto 120 South from that lot? If so, that would get me to 16W faster, I think. Thanks in advance for your input.