New Meadowlands Stadium Parking Thread

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by Big Poppa Naich, Aug 16, 2010.

1. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

I parked in Lot M

2. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

Called 17a on the way, gave me the directions posted above---getting in was a breeze, seriously a breeze.

I was on the pike in minutes after leaving.

I like this spot so far.

3. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

lol. you know that's not happening come the real season..

4. cuty suzuki

cuty suzuki Member

I tried to go to Lot P and knew where it was, but I made the mistake of following the incorrect signs that sent me back where I came from twice.

5. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

This sounds good to me too. 17a and I need to get on the TNPK south, so as long as I can do that, I'm good. For me, it's all about leaving quickly. So if it takes a little longer to get to the right spot, it's all worth it if I can get the hell out at the end of the game. Only problem now is the damned walk from the stadium. Thanks Woody.

6. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

Yep, that's the issue now. Like 17a said, the walk to the game is tolerable but the walk back sucks.

After the Titans game last year, I walked through the tunnel-I was obviously ecstatic.

After the Falcons game last year, I walked through the tunnel-I was obviously very close to going on a murdering spree.....

7. Chrisp22

Chrisp22 Active Member

Im not too familiar with the north side of the parking lot but has anyone even entered Lot P (Formerly Y) from 120 North (Paterson Plank Road)?

I looked on Google maps and it appears it is only accessible from 120 South.

The only other alternative appears to be to exit on 16W and the bottle neck at the toll plaza. Then take the service road past Lot L and M over to P.

My tailgate crew was going to use Lot B and D but after seeing the lot firsthand, it appears that it won't suit our needs. We will be moving over the Lot L for PSL guys and P for the Non-Psl holders to meet us in L.

Any help or shortcut would be appreciated.

8. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

Where are you traveling from? Getting into Lot P is the 120 S entrance, though the U-Turn from 120 N (Paterson Plank Rd.) is right there too. I didn't understand your post - are you hoping to park in P and then travel over to L? That's a haul. Better without equipment, but hauling grills and coolers? No thanks.

9. Chrisp22

Chrisp22 Active Member

Half the tailgate has PSL parking, half do not. The big stuff will be in Lot L with the Non-PSL folks walking over to Lot L from P (Without the gear, it will be hauled by the PSL drivers).

10. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

Yeah, you have a situation similar to my group. It's 50/50 but in our case too much equipment is with the orange lot boys. Monday the yellow lot guys came over and parked with us in 28.

As I mentioned earlier there is a U-turn on Paterson Plank Rd that is very near the southbound side entrance, so if you came off 16w you could drive between the Izod Arena and the stadium, get on 120 north (paterson Plank rd - be careful, staying straight the road changes to 501) and just hit the U-Turn right after you see the entrance across the street. No big deal.

11. Chrisp22

Chrisp22 Active Member

I see what you are speaking about but that road looks like a one way street leading away from the lot. But thanks for the help.

With all this walking guys are going to have to do, they are going to eat alot at the tailgate parties. Either that or we are going to have some physically fit fans.

Stupid parking arrangement.

Anyone in Lot L care to share their experience from Monday's game?

12. JetsSec337Lot13B

Parked in K but it looked like half of L was closed off. Not sure if it's for buses or what I couldn't tell.

13. jets&rushfan

jets&rushfan New Member

I have a question, you have two books of parking passes and you want to sell one pass on ticket exchange. How can you tell the difference from the one you will use and the one you want to sell?

14. JetsSec337Lot13B

The bar codes on the actual pass should match the bar codes on the pdf you list on ticket exchange.

15. Chrisp22

Chrisp22 Active Member

Worth investigating. Thanks.

16. GreatSwamp

GreatSwamp Member

wats the parking situation like in the GREEN lots? anybody?

17. MaMaJet

MaMaJet New Member

Non Permit Parking - What is it?

We came in off Rte 17 and just before the R hand turn into the entrance to which Lot P is closest there was a sign pointing R that said Non-Permit Parking with school buses transporting people to a drop off spot just at the entrance to the parking lot. What is this? Is this the single game $45 option that is mentioned on the website? When I called the Jets a few weeks ago they told me the only single game option was to park in Secaucus. I have sold tickets to friends for some to the games and they want to take their own car - is their best option stubhub?

18. Chrisp22

Chrisp22 Active Member

I walked through the green lot.

There were lots of cars that appeared to look like empty parking spaces.

19. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

This is what I was looking for in the other thread, thanks.

My friend bought my pass/tickets and said he couldn't get into P, which has always been my lot. Did anyone say if it was their mistake and it would be fixed according to the new parking map? I have the orange pass and was happy I could stay in my old tailgate area.

20. Chrisp22

Chrisp22 Active Member

Has anyone confirmed through the Jets reps about the use of Lot P? I can understand them making the employees use the lot since it's furthest away but keeping it from the actual fans who want to use it is just silly.