New Jerseys

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Nesquik, May 10, 2006.

1. Ouda147

Ouda147 New Member

nah green and white, its classic. I mean if we HAD to add a color, some black would be cool, but enuff to overtake the green and white

2. k.Rhodes25

k.Rhodes25 New Member

i want to see a new design. keep the green and white just change the design of the jersey and mayb add a lil black or gray, not too much tho.

3. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

The only thing wrong with the jets uniforms as they are now is the green pants. Those look ridiculous, especially with the green jersey. I say no to black trim, conjures real painful memories of Coslet era.

4. FazeOne17

FazeOne17 Active Member

we jus need a better symbol, i'd like to see an actual jet or plane, not a gay looking football

5. nyjets2823

nyjets2823 Member

i didnt like the jets jerseys at 1st but im starting to like them.. you no who really messed up their jerseys. the vikings... there new jerseys are so ugly now

6. penny10jet

penny10jet New Member

best jerseys in football

7. 3lixer.

3lixer. Active Member

We got new jerseys last year. Well not really new but different. The new jerseys have the green (home jersey) that goes from the bottom of the sleeve all the way to the armpit. Before the sleeve was all white with just a green cuff at the end.

I wouldn't mind seeing the team wear the throwback kelly green uni's & helmets for a game this year.

8. mr nyjet

mr nyjet Well-Known Member

try light gold. like colorado state, or notre dame with the green jerseys, gold helmet/pants.:beer:

9. mr nyjet

mr nyjet Well-Known Member

black with green and white was the washington federals in the usfl. bad look!:sad:

10. dwalsh

dwalsh 2006 TGG.com Rookie of the Year Award Winner

i want this helmet to come back:
    [​IMG]

... but slightly more modernized

11. Big Poppa Naich

Big Poppa Naich Active Member

I really like our current uniforms. Much better than the 80's style and then the 90's kelly green uniforms. I like the Jets football logo, it looks classic but timeless. That Jets airplane logo looks way too 70's-esque, and I can't even visualize it looking good modernized.

12. CT. Jets Fan

CT. Jets Fan New Member

But will we play better in New Jersey(s)? :)

#32 CT. Jets Fan, May 11, 2006
    Last edited: May 11, 2006
  13. jetfan2k3

jetfan2k3 Member

i think we should stick to the jerseys we already have their the best in the nfl

14. Dinobot 2

Dinobot 2 Active Member

I hope we stay the same. But if it happens it will be for the 2007 season.

15. Wolfe Tone

Wolfe Tone New Member

I like what we have and do not want to add black, that is what has really pissed me off about the NHL, almost every team has incorparated black, I say leave them the way they are maybe mod the logo or stripe patterns but no new colours, except maybe the throwbacks that Dino is always pushing

16. PRPitbull

PRPitbull Active Member

I like our jerseys with the exception with a part of the sleeves. I hate the white elastic rippled portion of the sleeve(in the shoulder area of the jersey, but when fans wear it, since we're not wearing shoulders pads, it rests on the bicep/armpit area) of the jersey. When you wear the jersey(when you wear it casually, not as a player on the field) its looks kinda puffy in the arm area,because that elastic rippled piece doesnt conform to your arm. I would just have normal sleeve material like the rest of the nfl jerseys. Other than that, i like the green and white simple design. Too many teams are selling out and going with the CFL look.

17. ganooch

ganooch Member

green and white....
    that's it.
    jerseys stay.
    I would love to see them where their all whites on the road. I love the white jerseys and white pants. just a clean look.

18. LWC611

LWC611 Member

Why? If you put a lump of coal in a Tiffany's box isn't it still a lump of coal? That is to say, changing uniform colors will have no impact on the qaulity of the team that will be put on the field this year. Finally, our jerseys look great.

19. odessa14

odessa14 Banned

I love our jerseys now, but maybe an alternate all black jersey with green numbers would look sick.

20. JW69

JW69 New Member

The jerseys are perfect and are the best in the NFL. Don't f them up by trying to make them "better".