Never Satisfied!!

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by nyj4ever, Mar 4, 2008.

1. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

that was kotite who didn't have any business being anywhere near a football field let alone a head coach.

2. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Only stupid assholes predicted the Jets to contend for the Super Bowl in 1996. I recall summer 1996 very well. Most "experts" had the Jets going 7-9 at best.

3. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

I betcha that prior to this weekend, you wouldn't have known Calvin Pace if he fell on you.
    In other words, you're probably very ill-equipped to comment on the man.

4. PJ4Ever

PJ4Ever Well-Known Member

How can you not like these moves? The only move you question is possibly the move to get Vilma, but he freed up the cap room to get a (possibly!) better player for the system.

5. vinsjets

vinsjets Active Member

:rofl:

You're a genius.

6. Jetphan73

Jetphan73 Active Member

and we were in the AFC championship 2 years later...

7. jetznut69

jetznut69 New Member

be thankful were trying to improve

8. Carpetbagger

Carpetbagger Well-Known Member

It's a product of the New York media. Cimini is tearing the Jets apart for not doing anything to solve their qb situation, others are complaining over how much money has been spent.

Here, we are pretty close to the Panthers and Jaguars, their fans aren't anything like this.

9. jetznut69

jetznut69 New Member

lets trade down

i would like to gather some more picks and look for a corner and a reciever and maybe a backup qb

10. Jetman36

Jetman36 New Member

I just got back on the boards this week and you my friend have made me realize just how misinformed and unknowledgeable some Jets/NFL "fans" really are. Congratulations sir, in just 1 day (and about 7 posts I read of yours) you get my jack-ass of the year award. Keep up the good work...

11. Phear

Phear New Member

do you even know anything about the game or do u only focus on running backs? why would we want turner? jones is a solid back and rushed for over 1100 yards with a really bad line, signing turner or drafting mcfadden is stupid, faneca will have at least 4 years left being at the guard position, and in 2 years he will help to develope brick and mangold, woody played the last 5 games of the season being moved to rt and gave up 0 sacks, jenkins is a solid player and hes proven that, but i guess you'd rather have d-rob and not make the move for jenkins, pace is the only one that concerns me but we will see. we had the money to spend and im glad the moves were made, we filled holes that needed to be filled and allows us to focus on wrs and a cb in the draft.

12. vinsjets

vinsjets Active Member

In his defense.. and i swear, it pains me to defend him.. but i digress.

Faneca realistically should only have two really productive years before his age starts to show, I agree with the second part, between him, and Callahan, Mangold, and ESPECIALLY Dbrick should develop into probowl caliber OL men [Mangold, already is, but if Dbrick finally lives up to his level, he will be too.]. And Drafting DMC wouldn't be stupid in the situation that Gholston isn't still there, and we couldn't trade down. other then that. I'm with you. And even then, DMC isn't a stupid pick.