NE's Chances versus Jets

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Sean_in_titletown, Jan 4, 2007.

1. DanM

DanM New Member

I don't think that the Jets "pilaged" anybody a few weeks ago. It was clear that the patriots did not play anywhere near their potential in that game. If nothing else, it was a good wake up call for them...you won't see another performance like that from this team.
    Again, best of luck..but the Jets are just not quite at a level to be able to compete with a team such as NE in a game of this magnitude when it really counts. Pats fans have every reason to be confident in their team. They are PROVEN winners. They win the big games. This is one of those big games, and there is absolutely nothing that leads me to believe that the jets can pull off the huge upset. Nothing....

2. Jetzz

Jetzz Active Member

And should the Jets pull off the unthinkable, I will have a ball watching all of the Patriot faithful have their massive ego's spontaneously combust. :rofl:

3. Tailgater

Tailgater New Member

The Pats have lost to Denver 3 times in a row inside two years, including in the playoffs, by a total score of 72-40.

To think the pats, never mind their fans and the media in general, believe the Jets are a better matchup may be misguided, but moronic? Far from it. It sure seems more realistic than your statement.

4. DanM

DanM New Member

Nice try...you lose as expected