NCAA 2008 early impressions

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Jtuds, Jul 18, 2007.

1. Pride

Pride New Member

Im not a fan of the uni's. I prefer the ones Dorsey, Andre Johnson, Ed Reed and crew rocked when they stomped on Nebraska in the Rose Bowl
    [​IMG]

#21 Pride, Jul 19, 2007
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2007
  2. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

My purchasing the PS2 version of this game would be stupid, right?

Should I just buy a PS3?

#22 Cakes, Jul 20, 2007
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2007
  3. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

What?

You can post your highlighs online...like your own personal shit form your games?...man...I gotta get more into this....sounds wicked..

4. Pride

Pride New Member

Yaa man, for online games you have to wait till after the game but during regular offline games, you can look at any play during the game and take a snap shot or you can enter the highlight creator and choose a camera angle. Save it. Then after that in the main menu go to ea sports highlight and if you press A on the highlight or photo it uploads to easportsworld.com

5. Pride

Pride New Member

I played campus legend and there are some things I like and dislike about it. Im only in week 2 as QB for Ohio State so take that into account

Pros
    -Camera angle is great. Madden 07 superstar mode was unplayable with its atrocious angle
    -I like the sense of im just a regular player and cant pick the plays or edit the depth chart
    -During the week on campus you choose between events which allow you to train and lift or focus on your studies.
    -playcall seems intelligent
    -on the field at the horse shoe

cons
    -the practice during the week is kinda cheesy. I raised my throwing power and accuracy to 97 and 95 in one week of practicing.
    -I thought it would be a process of rising up the depth charts but its actually a breeze. Really easy to go from 3rd string QB to starter before week one.

thats all for now in my early impressions.

6. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

And it will automaticlly send it to your personal easportsworld.com page?

How do you get the URL to get there from a computer and check them out?

7. Pride

Pride New Member

When you go online with the game, to access the EA servers you will have to setup an account with an e-mail address and password. When you do that you can send it to easportsworld. At easportsworld you can sign in using your password and e-mail info. From there you can view your profile and files which is your 10 most recent uploaded pics and 5 most recently uploaded vids. I download my pics and use photobucket to share them. For vids try using the sight brightcove.com to upload.

8. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

Thanks for the help man, I will try to do this over the weekend...I love that it will work with Madden and Tigert and other games too....

So I assume that if I just give ppl the profile URL then they can view my stuff too right?

9. Pride

Pride New Member

Yea you can provide the link. For photos I just use photobucket to share instead of a link

10. Coach K

Coach K New Member

damn fkrosters appears to be the only free site. and theyre not done yet. oh well.

thanks for the links tho.

11. Pride

Pride New Member

He finished two nights ago. Here is the link to download rosters using teh Xchange. I barely got mine to work but if you have any questions I will try to help you out best I can
    http://www.operationsports.com/Rosters/FKRosters071907.zip

12. Catch4Cotch

Catch4Cotch New Member

campus legend is amazing

13. AnyGivenSunday

AnyGivenSunday Active Member

14. Tight

Tight Active Member

It looks like EA, is getting thier senses bACK. gAME IS GREAT ... i LOVE IT.. i RENTED IT NOW IM BUYING IT.

15. plasticsloth

plasticsloth Well-Known Member

i just rented this game today and here are my impressions, i've only played campus legend
    1. With campus legend, some of the positions are very disorienting such as WO and CB as the camera angle constantly changes when the ball is in the air
    2. The highlight thing is cool but doesn't add that much
    3. The tackling animation are very good.
    4. The running animations are horrible! they look so robotic when they run, there is no intensity in their running.

16. Pride

Pride New Member

Im 13-8 so far online. I should be 16-5 if it wasnt for 3 disconnections. Anyone want a game just post a message here on hit me up on 360 at xI STEPH Ix

17. Pride

Pride New Member

Who wants a game online on 360? xI STEPH IX is the gamertag, 19-12 so far