NCAA 09 online dynasty

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by SameOldJets2008, Jul 11, 2008.

1. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

I'd be down.

jetmaniac78 - xbox360

2. WhiteShoeWillis

I just played the most annoying game ever online. Fucking guy ran 2 plays the whole time, I knew exactly what he was doing every time but there was nothing i could do to stop it no matter what defense I played. Money plays will never die.

I hate when people do this - they aren't playing football, they're playing exploit the bullshit game. I don't even understand how this is fun for people.

3. MParty7441

MParty7441 Well-Known Member

Heisman level is way to easy...i'll leave it at that.

4. DOOM

DOOM Active Member

Between your predicament and quitters I have given up on online play. I just download rosters and play vs. friends. 4 years ago (online play) this one guy killed me with this screen play to moss all game. I couldn't stop it if my life depended on it.

5. WhiteShoeWillis

The quitters are annoying too. They go for it on every 4th down hoping to take a big lead. If they fail and get behind a couple of scores they quit. Clowns. I wish you could filter those people out somehow.

I played against some jr. high kid the other day and made the mistake of putting my head set on. The kid literally relentlessly BEGGED me to friendly quit whenever I got up 2 scores. After I beat him, he kept calling me a dick head.
    :rolleyes:

It's a football game, play football or find another game.

6. DOOM

DOOM Active Member

HAHA! Good sh!t. 3 months ago I had 2 quit playing Call of Duty4 online cause these lil fuckers kept killin me. I had 2 kills in 30 min. I know they were youngsters cause they kept talkin trash and playin lil queezy through their headsets.