NBA 2k11

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Coach K, Mar 19, 2011.

1. Theo Huxtable

Theo Huxtable New Member

The people I live with and I finally found the "Real life %" option, and damn the game got A LOT harder. I think it's more fun to play like this because it's pretty much impossible to just chuck up three's like you can do in just plain HOF mode and expect 75% of them to go in.

2. Coach K

Coach K New Member

it asks you automatically before each season if youd like to import a draft class.

theres alot to choose from but i use the nba2kofficialdraft or something.

3. Coach K

Coach K New Member

ive played with it. definitely changes the game. but u also see alot of open shots miss that usually wouldnt happen. but definitely more of a challenge.

4. 88toon

88toon Well-Known Member

PLay the Jordan Challenge mode. By far the coolest feature of the game. You have 10 challenges of real life things Jordan did in his career....example score 55 pts against the knicks, hit 6 threes in the first half against Portland, hold Drexler under 20 and win the game etc. You get to play against a lot of the old teams, including Isiah's Pistons, Niques Hawks etc.

5. Theo Huxtable

Theo Huxtable New Member

I beat that the first day I got the game. Jordan scores way too easily, so it wasn't that fun after awhile.

6. swifty_0

swifty_0 New Member

Fuck so lame, whenever the game gets to the start up screen with all the team logos posted it freezes. I can hear the first part of the intro with the whole MJ intro shing ding, but then it just stays at that screen and I can't do shit. /sigh