my ps2 f%&$ed up my ncaa game wtf

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by inSANITy, Jul 19, 2006.

1. Rambo13

Rambo13 New Member

Kinda like you and your dog

2. twinjetfan

twinjetfan New Member

3. Rambo13

Rambo13 New Member

Come on he doesn't eveng et one of those pictures of the dog screwing the cats at least? I guess 'dog' is a touchy subject, maybe your method is best :up:

4. twinjetfan

twinjetfan New Member

Damn, I feel like such an ass hole posting that. :sad:

not really

#24 twinjetfan, Jul 22, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2005
  5. inSANITy

inSANITy Banned

what are u saying i paid the 50 dollars everyone else paid for the game why should i have to pay 100 dollars to play the same game everyone else does (because i unluckily got a faulty ps2) if something you owns breaks u return it to the store and get a new one. In the case of a cd or dvd in this case a video game u cannot do this. so are u sayin that if a Chip inside ur computer broke u wouldnt try and get another one by calling up the company? If they didnt give u a new computer what would u do i doubt u would buy the system again. I understand how i could be fucking someone else over here but i got fucked over in the first place by the robot who made my mahcine.

6. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

you're entitled to do as you please. but the fact that you said you would make your friend pay for the rental to replace your game in the previous example shows you believe whoever owns the machine bears the cost of replacing it. your machine broke your game, thus you bear the responsibility to replace it. however you choose to replace it with is your choice. replacing it honestly would cost you $50.

sure, if you have a victim mentality, as you are presenting, what happened to you isn't fair. boo hoo. that's life, it isn't fair sometimes. but how you choose to remedy that is on you. you are choosing to do so dishonestly. that makes you dishonest and a thief, admittedly.

you can attempt to justify your actions anyway you like, but it can't change the fact that you have admitted to being a thief and a liar. yes, blockbuster's policy and method of business has left them open to being a victim to your dishonesty, but that dishonesty is being perpetuated by you first and foremost. I am not defending blockbuster, screw them, if they aren't smart enough to defend their assets that is their problem. but that doesn't absolve you of your behavior.

and you didn't get fucked over. electronic equipment is prone to failure. the PS2 has a limited warranty and many electronic stores offer extended warranties upon purchasing it, which would have covered the system malfunctioning. if you chose to not buy this warranty than you voluntarily bear the responsibility of the machines performance after the limited warranty expires, thus you fucked yourself and again want to blame someone or something else. oh, you are such a victim.

take responsibility, will you.

7. jhsensation10

jhsensation10 Member

im not going to be as nice and diplomatic as the other members have been.. they have politely stated that you can do as you choose, take whichever method you want.. but im just gonna say that if you choose to not take responsibility and just "pass the buck" and put the problem on someone else, i think you are a piece of shit and would kick your ass if i ever saw you.. are you saying that your integrity and self worth isnt worth $50 dollars?? its 50 fucking dollars you asshole.. is that worth the hassle of going to blockbuster?? wasting money renting the game, driving there.. how about the other person that rents the game and find out its broken after hes already rented it?? he has to drive back and return it.. i've had that happen to me and its pieces of shit like you that are so cheap and worthless assholes that cause so much more stress than necessary.. so if you choose that option.. fuck you and i hope your whole ps2 fucks up.. good luck trying to connive your way into switching ps2 systems with someone bc you feel you have had injustice done to you.. fucking asshole

8. inSANITy

inSANITy Banned

i hope you all are happy to know that today i went to eb and i talked to the manager and he said that he is going to give me a new game so now blockbuster gets their original new game. i need to pay a small service charge to them but its not anything near 50$. this whole conversation went totally overboard. end of thread. good bye

9. Tight

Tight Active Member

Your blockbuster sux, because everytime I go there and rent something they check the game. Dude stop your high and mighty routine, get off that pedestal. Leave the kid alone.

10. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

that is hardly high and mighty. a bit harsh and extreme, perhaps, but not high and mighty.

11. jhsensation10

jhsensation10 Member

ur making a comment on me because im right?? i didnt start the thread.. he did.. if hes gonna act like an asshole then hes gonna be treated like one.. you on the otherhand can go fuck yourself.. where do u even get off on thinking you have anything to even say to me?? stupid loser

12. Tight

Tight Active Member

:up: :up: :up:

#32 Tight, Jul 24, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2005
  13. Tight

Tight Active Member

i AGREE, 100 %

#33 Tight, Aug 14, 2006
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2006