My fellow Colts fans (Please Read)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by freebo, Jan 19, 2010.

1. Irv

Irv Member

There's blame on both sides of the war between Favre and the Packers' front office and things never should have broke down like they did. I would imagine that Peyton has a better grasp on reality than Favre, so his career shouldn't go down the same path when he gets closer to that age. Besides, I'm sure Peyton could have a show business career after the NFL. I think Favre's problem is that he can't figure out what to do with his life after football.

But as far as the NFC title game is concerned, Geaux Saints. If the AFC isn't going to win the Super Bowl, I'd rather see our ol' Jonathan Vilma get a ring than Brent.

2. freebo

freebo New Member

Something about Jeff George was just off. He had the most amazing arm that I have ever seen. He could throw a rope for 40 yards. It was just unbelievable to watch. I don’t know if it was or not, but I think he quite possible had the strongest arm of any quarterback to ever play the game.

Now to the something that was off part. He was a dumbass and very immature on top of it. I think he has grown up a lot now and looks back on his decisions and regrets everything he did. But when you’re that young, you’re the hometown boy, who the hometown team gave a ransom to get then I guess I can understand why things were like they were.

His mom is not doing so well in her battle with cancer.

I wish that we would sign Jeff back for short term deal, so if we do make it to and win the Super Bowl, he gets a ring.

3. ThreeAndOut

ThreeAndOut New Member

That playoff game was a nightmare!! It was a night game and I can remember drinking my sorrows away that night. The Colts couldn't stop anything that day!

4. ThreeAndOut

ThreeAndOut New Member

I had a Jeff George T-Shirt with him sucking his thumb in diapers and it said "My Mommy won't let me come out and play"! Kind of like Nuke Lalush (sp) off of Bull Durham. Million Dollar Arm, 2 cent brain!

5. winstonbiggs

winstonbiggs 2008/2009 TGG Bill Parcells "Most Respected" Award

The year you drafted George No. 1 we drafted Blair Thomas No. 2. George was the No. 1 player on our draft board that year. I knew someone in the organization and apparently they thought he was the best QB prospect in years. George did have an amazing arm. Total head case. Cutler may well be the second comming if they don't get him straightened out.

6. ThreeAndOut

ThreeAndOut New Member

Strangely both are from Indiana. George went to Warren Central HS, Cutler went to Heritage Hills HS. Great Arms, probably not the best team players!

7. ThreeAndOut

ThreeAndOut New Member

The Colts traded Andre Rison, Chris Hinton (All Pro Tackle) and some picks to Atlanta to get the #1 pick of Jeff George. That didn't work out as well as they planned!

8. freebo

freebo New Member

What really pissed me off about that trade was we also traded Chris Chandler away because of this trade.

Just think about how good our team would have been with Chandler, Rison, Hinton, Donaldson, Hester, Verdin, Prior, Brooks, Morgan, Bickett, Siragusa, Banks, Bentley, Dickerson, Hinton, Herrod, Daniel, Hand, Goode, Stark, Biasucci, the first round pick, etc....

We would have been a formidable team that year. Instead we struggled with a rookie QB and gambled our team and lost.

9. Andy_M

Andy_M Well-Known Member

Oh boy........186 pages coming.........:eek:hmy:

10. TWDC

TWDC New Member

Sidenote, I love that the Saints did this for Deuce.

11. ThreeAndOut

ThreeAndOut New Member

I wish the Colts would have had Jim Harbaugh "Captain Comeback" on the roster, so he could have won a Super Bowl! That guy just found a way to win!

12. freebo

freebo New Member

I think this thread needs a little bump. Things were going better when it was on the front page.

13. Indiana_Jones

Indiana_Jones New Member

You do realize that the Jets fans are not required to like us, right?

14. freebo

freebo New Member

So. What does that have to do with anything?

15. peytonmanning18

peytonmanning18 New Member

Because you started this thread to kiss ass

16. Indiana_Jones

Indiana_Jones New Member

Hey! Look at me! Love me! I need hugs!

17. freebo

freebo New Member

It's called respect. When did Colts fans forget what that was?

It's a sad day for me watching this drivel being posted by Colts fans. Back in the day we prided ourselves with being a respectable bunch.

18. peytonmanning18

peytonmanning18 New Member

dude get a grip

19. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

Your whole city will be kissing Rex's ass on Monday morning.

20. Indiana_Jones

Indiana_Jones New Member

These are the NEW YORK Jets. Dunno if you've been to New York, but the place is like the Middle East. They don't care if you have respect or not. They'd just as soon piss in your beer and fuck your wife while you treat them like royalty.