My fellow Colts fans (Please Read)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by freebo, Jan 19, 2010.

1. Indiana_Jones

Indiana_Jones New Member

Bah. All ya Jets fans can kick rocks!

:lol:

Kidding. I have respect for what the Jets have done this year, and any team that shames both the Chargers and the Patsies in a season has earned some love in my book.

Other than when the Colts play yall, I tend to root for the Jets. Everyone loves an underdog, hehe.

2. Andy_M

Andy_M Well-Known Member

Indy fans: Good luck on Sunday. We ARE the best two teams in the AFC, and we deserve each others respect. Hope it is an injury free game, and may the best team win. :beer:

That said, 41 years is a L-O-N-G fucking time.........

I sincerely hope we give Manning fits all day, and that TJ and War Machine Greene run the ball up the Colts asses all day long. I hope that Sanchez is up to the challange, and if it is necessary to call his number, that he torches your secondary for a couple of TDs to Braylon Edwards or Cotch, both of whom are overdue for a big game.

41 years is a L-O-N-G fucking time.......

....sorry, we didn't plan on being here, but here we are, and we aren't about to wait another 41 fucking years, so your pretty much shit outta luck.....nothin personal guys....

Did I mention that 41 years is a......l-o-n-g......f-u-c-k-i-n-g.......t-i-m-e?.......

:smile: :jets:

#42 Andy_M, Jan 19, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2010
  3. freebo

freebo New Member

41 years is a very long time. I have a feeling if my Colts win this game that most people will be rooting for the Vikings and Saints just because they have never won a Super Bowl.

4. winstonbiggs

winstonbiggs 2008/2009 TGG Bill Parcells "Most Respected" Award

I don't think many Jets fans are rooting for the Vikings to win anything.

5. freebo

freebo New Member

Really? That's interesting.

Do you guys really hate Favre that much? I thought he played great for you. I know there were some issues when he left, but was it really that bad?

6. Jets1458

Jets1458 New Member

You are joking right?

7. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Keep on posting Freebo, 2010 best Non-Jets poster award could be earned.

8. 12-2-83

12-2-83 New Member

Hey now, I'm aware we have some shitty fans, all teams do. But we arent all bad. It goes both ways, when our teams have had the sucess thay have had. You guys have some shit head fans too and some that are great that have stuck around our MB for a very long time. That said, classy post for the Jets fans, I dont wanna hijack this thread...just sayin'.

9. concussion80

concussion80 New Member

I'm not even remotely worried about Colts fans being an annoyance here. No one holds a candle to the douchiness we just experienced from Chargers fans. They really set the bar high for retarded posts by opposing fans.

If other fans can't respect this team by now, it's pretty evident they know nothing about football and aren't deserving of a response anyway.

Looking forward to another tough matchup against the best passer in the league.

10. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

it's not a matter of whether he played well or not, it's that he never wanted to be here and couldn't wait to get out. I'm not rooting for Favre because I'd hate to see him bail out and get rewarded. Nothing would be better than the Jets in and winning the Super Bowl without him while he sits at home lamenting what could have been.

11. Irv

Irv Member

First of all, freebo, you are a good fan and your civility is most welcome. More fans of other teams should follow your lead.

As for Brent, I was done with that guy after he threw the ugliest looking duck I've ever seen right at a Seahawks DB in the fourth quarter of Week 16. That pass was a pick from the moment it left his hand and it told me that he quit. The fact that we later found out that he hid his injury and was still playing to the detriment of the team was inexcusable. Of course, there was also the typical waffling after the season as to whether or not he was hanging it up, and then the crap that he pulled by going to Minnesota like he wanted to all along. He didn't really want to be here. He was just buying time to execute his revenge season on the Packers.

I supported the guy as long as I could, but as the season wore on, it became increasingly obvious that he was only in it for himself.

#51 Irv, Jan 19, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2010
  12. winstonbiggs

The best thing Favre did for the Jets was create a situation which allowed us to move forward and draft Sanchez.

He was outright awfull down the stretch and often played and threw up balls as if he simply didn't give a shit.

13. freebo

freebo New Member

Yeah, I guess I can get that. I did root for the Pats against the Rams (Marshall Faulk), only because I wanted the AFC to win. Who knew those Pats fans would turn out the way they did? Ouch.

14. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

Colts are too good. They have a good fan base too. If Lions were to play Colts in the regular season, you would still see trash talking. So trash talking is still a part of the game.

Great post Freebo!

15. freebo

freebo New Member

Outside of NY, we heard things like that but really never knew what to believe. The ending of Favre's career is just bizarre. I just hope that I don?t have to see Peyton finish his career that way. I think Irsay loves the history of the game too much to ever let Peyton play for another team. I hope anyway.

16. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

Yup, most of us hate Favre. I had him in my avatar for the longest time (until this beauty popped up lol). But now I hate him. I want him to reach the super bowl if the Jets make it so we can kick his vagina and knock him out of the NFL so that he doesn't play the guessing game ever again. I just hate seeing him play. Left a bitter taste. I hope the Saints hammer him though.

17. freebo

freebo New Member

Well I can't disagree with the avatar decision. Don't ever change that way of thinking. :)

For Jets fans, it would be awesome then to see a Vikings vs Jets Super Bowl.

If we can't beat you then I hope you get that.

18. ThreeAndOut

ThreeAndOut New Member

I think you guys will find out that most Colts fan are pretty classy fans. The true fans have been through all the losing of the 80's and early 90's and they know how fortunate we are to have a team like this and a QB like we do. Therefore, most of them don't talk trash to opposing fans they just enjoy our team! Most of the trash comes for "Colts Fans" who have jumped on the bandwagon since #18 came aboard. In fact, most used to be Bears fans, but choose to trash talk for the Colts. These are the folks I wish would fall off the bandwagon! I look foward to the matchup with the Jets! Hell, I remember when the Colts went 1-15 and their only win was vs the Jets and Clarence "CNN" Verdin returned a punt for a TD at the Meadowlands! This may not be the most talented Colts team we have had, but they just find a way to win. The truth is with #18 on the team, the Colts and their fans are always confident. Heres to a great game on Sunday!!

19. winstonbiggs

What I remeber most BP or as Jets fan call it BR is the Jets/Colts games were ugly messes. I also remember Jeff George thowing one or two passes that were incredible followed by him going away.

20. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Heck I still remember that 41-0 Jet victory against a playoff Peyton, that too at the Meadowlands.

That was a lot of fun that day. Great having you aboard.