My crow has been served up cold and bitter.

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by B1nary Bolt Fan, Jan 17, 2010.

1. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Actually 2 of them.. the 1st was the high snap by Hardwick... oh yeah the KO return that Sproles recovred. Shit we forced 3 fumbles and didn't get any of them. Dam that sucks...

The Floyd fumble was so frustrating because it was very clear that possesion was there and he fumbled.... oh well. I'll gladly trade those for the missed FGs.

2. SuperBowl50

SuperBowl50 Member

First of all, you don't score that second TD if you make even one of those FG's. The defense was in prevent which was the only reason you were moving the ball.

Second, your kicker chokes in big moments. Why you didn't cut him after 2005 is beyond me.

Third, don't blame penalties. False starts are because we're bringing pressure. One personal foul was on 1st and 10. We might score anyway. The other one actually didn't matter since you ended up scoring. If anything, I thought a ton of holds weren't called where they should have.

Fourth, we stop 3rd downs because of pressure, not because you failed to convert. I recall only 1 dropped ball on third down. The rest were just forced throws before Rivers was ready.

3. Boltjolt

Boltjolt New Member

No doubt, its part of the game and we had 10 penalties. Just havent done that all year was my point and one of them was a stipid penalty by that loud mouth Shaun Phillips with the headbutt.
    That is a mental mistake and what im talking about but some of your guys just want to give ALL the credit to your defense...which is fine. You won the game we didnt.

Good luck next week

4. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

They are for the Majority kewl but BJ has absolutely NO CLUE...

He didn't b4 , he doesn't now and claims we don't know football.

Wow.

5. Royal Tee

They deserve ALL the credit!

k-now-u-go-nye-nye
    Kthx

6. Boltjolt

Boltjolt New Member

Floyd dropped one and so did Gates. Thats all i know of. Our kicker was a rookie in 2005. Has been good in the playoffs since. I guess your uniforms just freak him out...lol, i dont know.

7. PJ4Ever

PJ4Ever Well-Known Member

Yeah Ryan really did an excellent job...I couldn't believe he didn't put Revis on VJax, which he had been doing the whole game...they played a lot more zone than usual, and put him on Gates often. He had some excellent schemes and they worked. What a job by Rex.

8. JetFanInMD

JetFanInMD New Member

Waaaa Haaaa!

Make sure Mommy cleans up after you.

9. Boltjolt

Boltjolt New Member

I claim YOU dont know football. Not going to change that claim.

You beat us, ive said that and congrats. We made mental mistakes that is on US. But, there was a whole other half and your defense imo was better in that 2nd half and we didnt get it done. We played a sloppy first half.

10. All Gas No Shake

All Gas No Shake Well-Known Member

yessir! respect them jets

11. southsidejet

southsidejet Member

When you talk about SD beating themselves you give little to no credit to the Jets D for holding the high powered offence to can we say it 14 points.

If you guys beat yourselves then you shit the bed and deeply underestimated the ferocious Jets D. Give some respect. The Jets d scheme shook, rattled and rolled you

I prefer to put it this way. SD faced up against the number 1 D and it showed the limitations that Norv brings to a game in terms of play calling,making adjustments and keeping his players disciplined.

The pick to Leonhard was nothing but a horrible throw. I got a feeling that Chargers were shocked that the Jets didn't lay down.

Stay classy and accept you got faced down by the #1 D in the NFL. If not, don't let the door catch you on the way out of the playoffs

12. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

That was my thought too.. I thought they started to come unraveled when they realized the Jets weren't the Broncos or Chiefs and weren't going to let them do whatever they wanted on offense....IMO having a lack a serious run game limited them to what they could do.

I don't why they didn't run more screens to Sproles and why they were throwing in that situation with the lead was certainly questionable. Oh well...Brian got revenge for the way AJ Smith treated the guy who really built that team. Some where Marty has a huge smile on his face.

13. Boltjolt

Boltjolt New Member

No fucktard...just stfu...you dont know shit!! Ill talk to the posters that do from now on.

14. Boltjolt

Boltjolt New Member

No, yuo get credit. You took away our deepball game, forced us into a lot of 3rd downs and made a lot of plays. Good defensive game, just saying our offense had a lot of mental mistakes, and they did and when you combine that with it, it didnt fair well for us. I know the way you prefer to put it and there is some truth to that. Different game if we make those FG's, but oh well. Another disapointment for us Charger fans. We are used to it.

Jets were the better team today when it counted and why they are going to Indy.

#94 Boltjolt, Jan 17, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2010
  15. sdbound

sdbound New Member

Better game plan.

Better execution.

Strong win.

Congratulations.

16. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Great defenses force the mistakes to be made, such as the false starts and the holding.

LT said it, "they kicked our ass"

At least his mind hasn't gone yet, his legs sure have.

#96 MadBacker Prime, Jan 17, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2010
  17. Royal Tee

Bwahahaha!!

What a sore loser!!!

Because we don't agree with you you are still crying!???

LMAO!!!

[​IMG]

18. Tight

Tight Active Member

On sanchezs touchdown to keller you noticed who picked up the block to give mark some more time ??? SHonn.. Big big big block.. Im so proud of this team. so Proud

19. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

BOOM!

headshot

edit:damn it's been done twice before....fuck it still funny

20. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

I'm (somewhat) sorry the Jets had to beat the Chargers to advance, I like them a lot more than the Colts or Ravens.