Much kudos to your squad!

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by SteelCurtain96, Nov 18, 2007.

1. rillo

rillo New Member

Thanks....beat NE and the Phins....plz!

2. SackExchange69

SackExchange69 Well-Known Member

This win just made Thursday's game SO MUCH more fun to watch.

3. fake_crs

fake_crs New Member

Someone please pinch me.........HELL YES!!!!!!! I am going to admit this right now. I was one of the Chad sympathizers. I love the guy, but Kellen Clemens is now gaining my respect as the Jets future. I was wrong and I am not afraid to admit it. I am sorry to all of those forum members who I got into heated debates about the switch.

This game was exactly what I needed. Jets football is fun again! Thank YOU JETS!!!!

4. Coltsfan18

Coltsfan18 New Member

San Fran lost..grrrrrrr

5. steelwarrior

steelwarrior New Member

congrats to you and your team on a well deserved win. although this is my first post I have been lurking here for a few days. anyways I just wanted to say great job today, and good luck the rest of the way.

6. Mosca

Mosca New Member

Nice game, friends. Your guys played with guts and fire, and earned it.

Congrats!

7. ColoradoJets

ColoradoJets Member

Thanks, please beat the Patriots. The Steelers are certainly one team I'm rooting for in the playoffs, have to pick someone to take out the Pats.

Entertaining game today, good to see the Jets with some fire today! Let's give TO some hell on Turkey Day.

8. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

We didn't look like the Jets today, especially on D. Shawn Ellis playing LB? Wow. That and so much more. Did MANGENIOUS shake shit up on D or what? And Clemens playing in his 3rd game was above average for any QB. And where the hell did we get the Offensive Line? Enough.

9. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Thanks man.... It's been a long time since I've been excited about a reg season game like I was today.

The bad news.... as if they needed it I think we showed the Cheatriots a blueprint on how to take your offense out of their game. BTW I know he got hurt but I hope Santonio Holmes is ok, he and Ben are going to be huge.

I can only speak for myself but I'm a Steeler fan come playoff time, that is unless they play the Cardinals in the Super Bowl although that's pretty unlikely.

10. Harpua

Harpua Well-Known Member

Living in Erie PA I tend to agree with you. The fans around here have been in most part classy and cool about the loss.

A few itdots about things, but not badfor the majority.

The internet brings out the worst in many so the number of decent football fans to jerks is skewed. On this site as well as IRL.