Morning After

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Brook!, Sep 12, 2022.

1. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Thought the same... but I'm trying to be nice to start the season.

2. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

The scum floats to the Top ..doesn't it?

Year after year of inept leadership ..>>>>> The GM hand picked this Coach who then picked his OC DC

I wasn't looking for a W against the Ravens just what other low level Teams did on Sunday..put up a fight , show the League you can compete!!

Instead it's like an SEC team beating up with 41 points a doormat Mountain West like say Hawaii.

The Jets are Pathetic..the have got to be 10 point favorites next week

3. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

4. JetsUK

JetsUK Well-Known Member

Was great to attend my first ever game at Metlife (as part of a trip to the US) and to get to meet some other TGG members - I took my son with me and said beforehand that we had next to no chance of winning so the result didn't surprise me but it was still awful to watch our offensive (not helped by it raining more or less continuously) be so insipid and then just fumbling and bumbling their way out of every opportunity that they had - the defense looked OK but giving up those big plays was soul crushing (especially as I didn't see us have a single similar attempt all game).

It is somewhat depressing to feel already that this is going to be another dreadful season - I have zero faith in Wilson making much of a difference when he comes back - only bright spot is there are some stud QB prospects in next year's draft so even if we don't ditch Wilson someone will hopefully be willing to trade a lot to move up to get one.

I need to find a team from the NFC to root for alongside the Jets as this snakebitten franchise is never getting it done in my lifetime.

5. JetsUK

JetsUK Well-Known Member

It was funny how in the first quarter when the Ravens were on third down there was loads of noise and people swinging their free towels around (though not great as most people had used them to wipe their seats so it was just flinging water everywhere!) and then by the second half it was just so low key and there was zero energy in the place - the only time people got excited was when the people firing tshirt cannons appeared.

Jojo likes this.
  6. Jojo

Jojo Well-Known Member

It seriously is mind boggling. Jax looked better like they're gonna improve. We NEVER improve..just don't get it at all...

Jedi mind tricks likes this.