Modern Warfare 2

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by LockDown24, Nov 6, 2009.

1. GatorGar

GatorGar Active Member

This is still my favorite game to play, but the boosters are just out of control.

I just prestiged and I'm trying to level back up currently. Last night I was playing and the matches were just full of people trading headshots back and forth, spawning with tactical insertion. I don't have SitRep back yet, so it's hard to find them at first. When I do stumble upon where they've set up camp, I usually get 2 easy kills, but it's frustrating to get in matches where people are doing this lame shit. Sometimes it's not just 2 people, but 4 or more. I've had matches where literally I'm running around trying to find someone to kill.

The boosters are friggin out of control, and they are really blatant about it to. Last night I was in a match and these guys were talking on the mic like "Ok, my turn", and "Wait don't shoot me yet".

#441 GatorGar, Sep 3, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2010
  2. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

What's the point of playing a game where players purposely cheat and announce it online.

This is why I rarely play any game online anymore. I don't have time to learn how to compete with cheaters.

3. EcKo151

EcKo151 Active Member

Dropped my 1st ever Nuke last night...On PS3.

Domination-Karachi...Camped the entire map where you go up the ladder by the side with the automatic turret.

30-1.