Mo Wilkerson

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by NOVAJET, Apr 29, 2016.

1. NYJETS4life24

NYJETS4life24 Active Member

Y
    Yea his focus was to get it to the catcher and not pull a 50 cent. Didn't look 53 mph hour though. Looked like he didn't really try to throw hard anyways.

2. Johnny "Lam" Jones

Johnny "Lam" Jones Active Member

wow Tomzak was really bad.

Lam

3. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

People forget how big these humans are. You can say the same thing about anyone whom is 6'5" and can't dunk a basketball. I grew up with a couple. There are physical limitations to every athlete. I'd bet with training he can wing the ball around in the 60s and 70s, but he's also got a doorframes worth of arm length to deal with so its a bit more convoluted than "he's massive he should be able to do it."

4. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

It wasn't the velocity that was the issue. It was the elbow coming forward too much and the pushing of the ball instead throwing. thats how girls throw. If he threw like a man and it was a soft lob I dont think its a funny story. But that delivery...... it was just funny to see a beast defensive end throw like a girl

5. RexontheBeach

RexontheBeach Well-Known Member

Lmao good breakdown. You'd think every kid played backyard baseball, but I guess not!

6. GreenGreek

GreenGreek Well-Known Member

Yet he couldn't do it with Fitzpatrick. We may have the worst starting QB in football, regardless if it's Geno or Fitz.