Mike White Contract 2022

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by 88toon, Nov 5, 2021.

1. Borat

Borat Well-Known Member

I got the impression that he is just not sure if Zach will be ready to go, that's all there was to it. To me it looked like he wants to make sure Zach is healthy, got enough practice where he feels like he can be close to 100% and ready to go. He said he will make a decision on Wed. I am more than positive that if Zach feels good, and has a good practice after missing all this time, he will be the starter. Saleh is not a total imbecile. Mike White had his great (and then terrible) moment, but he is a back-up QB. When Zach is ready, he will start.

He just doesn't want to say that yet because Zach is still not yet fully recovered and got back into the full groove in practice, but I suspect by Wed he will be, and he will be named a starter.

cval and NCJetsfan like this.
  2. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

Translates to: "Well this season is totally fucked, lets let the kid heal up 100% because my future depends on it"

apjbfc likes this.
  3. NCJetsfan

NCJetsfan Well-Known Member

Seriously? You're going to judge how/when Zach is learning? ROFLMAO Dude, he's very smart. He watches a ton of film in detail, he's in QB meetings, he has his personal QB Coach there, LaFleur and Saleh. If you think he's not learning, you've lost your mind.

Borat likes this.
  4. Borat

Borat Well-Known Member

Not just his, but the Jets future depends on it. As I mentioned earlier, Flacco is probably the best QB in the room at the moment. Zach when 100% will start over him, I am sure of that. Short of that though, why not play the best back-up we have?

5. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

Pretty dumb take dude. It’s not like he has AirPods in and is listening to music. He has the headset in listening to play calls. Having pads on is irrelevant.

6. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

It is my understanding that Wilson took the Wonderlic test at his pro day but because players who took it in similar fashion had their score more secure than in the past when it was given at the combine most results for the past year have not been disclosed. On what do you base your oft repeated claim that "he's very smart"?