Mike McCarthy skipped team meetings to get massages

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by jetsclaps, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

Since everyone wants to copy the Patriots I’ll be surprised if he doesn’t get another job soon.

2. WarriorRB28

WarriorRB28 Well-Known Member

Why are people still talking about him?

Top notch coaches don't get fired mid-season Hue Jackson style.

He's done.

3. Sam Hammer

Sam Hammer Well-Known Member

NBC sports is extremely speculative. There is no merit to these rumors and McCarthy has already called them out as ridiculous.

4. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

the article is NOT written by NBC Sports. All they do is provide a link to the original, hardly ever does that limp-dick Mike Florio actually write something himself.

The original article making that claim is from a Bleacher Report article by Tyler Dunne, who was a GB team beat writer for the Milwaukee paper. Originally he was a Bills beat writer for the Buffalo News. One thing though that NBC Sports and Limp-Dick Florio gets wrong is the entire premise of that article. Honestly, the little part about him getting massages was a small side-story. Limp Dick Florio probably just picked out that 1 sentence for a headline because of the click bait, given all the news about the Bob Kraft's rub-and-tugs.
    ----

The actual article: "What Happened In Green Bay" https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2828649-what-happened-in-green-bay
    is very well written and provides great insight into just how much of a trainwreck that place became. Honestly if you read the whole thing and your take away is that McCarthy got massages like Florio did, you are a fuckin idiot. When you read the whole thing you get the conclusion that McCarthy checked out, sure, but you see just how big of a piece of shit Aaron Rodgers is. That's the real story

Freddy Mondo, NYJetsO12, K'OB and 4 others like this.
  5. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

good read... thanks. Glad he Jets didnt get McCarthy.... and reading that about Rodgers made me think of Marino

6. statjeff22

statjeff22 2008 Green Guy "Most Knowledgeable" Award Winner

Rodgers defending McCarthy big time, and throwing all of the ex-teammates who said things on the record under the bus. Wonder what the truth actually is.

7. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

I listened to Rodgers denial. It was basically an unsubstantiated attack on the writer and his former team-mates. Damage control.

8. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

Some hysterical stuff coming out of GB. This was the friendly college town. Now they've thrown the QB and the former HC under the bus. Sounds just like NY and Boston media. And they've had the fortune of having a HOF QB every Sunday for the last 3-4 decades and have 2 SBs to show for it. Spoiled bastards.

Playing the world's smallest fucking violin for GB.

Freddy Mondo likes this.
  9. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

Did anybody here ever have a Deep Muscle Massage? On vacation with wife had one and it can fairly excruciating and painful but after you feel like your battery got recharged

10. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

When I was stationed in Korea, I had massages that recharged my battery too.. We used to call it a happy ending. :)

11. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Probably haircuts, too.