Mike Greenberg of ESPN Radio

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by championjets69, Aug 17, 2006.

1. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Cause we do not have QUALITY players. Why can U not understand that. Without QUALITY players U cannot compete in the NFL at the highest levels. That is just plain simple common sense which I guess U lack

2. King Koopa

King Koopa Well-Known Member

can we tailgate one game together, please?

3. championjets69

Why would you want to invite someone to ur party that U detest?

4. KSJets

KSJets New Member

Because you always try to meet up with people who "don't know you". Why not take him up on his offer? Maybe with all of your wise knowledge, you can enlighten him on the Jets :rolleyes:

5. akibud

akibud Active Member

....... then I hope you take extreme joy in each victory that comes along, however few and far between they may be.

I, because I like the Jets, and football, look for any little glimmer of hope I can find, that way, I will continue to be interested in the team. If i write them off in August, I personally would stop caring, and stop watching. Not the same for everyone I guess.

I used to be a Micheal Jordan and Bulls fan, but after they started winning consective titles, I lost interest because I did not think the league was competitive enough, I found other things to do with my time, becuase I knew the bulls would win.

6. championjets69

I would but right now I am not in the NY area. Actually I am in Abyz area & many times have offered to meet him but so far it is a no go on his part. When I was in Philly I offered to meet Dino but he also refused the meet.

7. silent scream

silent scream Well-Known Member

What's your prediction for our record this up-coming year Champ?

8. KSJets

KSJets New Member

Sense a pattern?

9. championjets69

Whatever floats you boat. Sorry if yours & mine opinions of the NYJs do not coincide. I would suggest U put me on your ignore list since what I post will probably not be to your liking

10. championjets69

They will not play in or win the SB. W/L record does not matter since they will not have enough wins to qualify for the SB

11. championjets69

Just giving you the TRUE facts as they are

12. silent scream

silent scream Well-Known Member

Oh come on, you felt the need to post Greenburg and Golic's predictions, why not go on record as posting your own?

13. akibud

akibud Active Member

its not about that champ, you will find that I don't take this cumputer relationship that seriously, your opinions have been welcomed by me in the past and will continue to be, not that you or anyone else needed my approval. I hope for all our sakes, the Jets get the quality players you think they lack, soon enough so that we can all celebrate..... together, you included

:beer:

14. championjets69

I gave U my own which is all that matters to me. once again we will NOT win the SB this year or next or the year after that. MAYBE if all things fall right 2010 we could make a run at it. Until then there is only going to be disappointment in the lives of all NYJ fans

15. championjets69

Really so do I. BTW to me a quality player is defined as a player that another team will want & trade for. Do U think anyone wants say Barrett, Jolly, Baker, Blaylock, Adrain Jones, DeW, Bryon T, Kimo so on & so forth?

16. AfterChad

AfterChad New Member

First time poster. Long time lurker.
    I don't believe we need guys within the top 5 in their position to be a competitive team. We need a bunch of 14's - 22's that are disciplined (well coached) and have some creativity in their playbook. We might have enough of that this year to be 8 - 8.

#36 AfterChad, Aug 17, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2005
  17. akibud

akibud Active Member

my optimism is based in the fiction that in August, all teams have a shot in this NFL. In recent memory, the Rams were coming off one of there worst seasons when they won the super bowl. The Patriots were not a heavy favorite when they stepped up and won there first SB. My point is champ, top players that all the teams covet are good to have, but sometimes, when the moon is right and Jupiter is aligned with Uranus ( sorry, I couldn't resist ), shit happens!! and the worst team gets on a roll and start believing they are a good team.

That is the kind of fairy tale shit that I believe in August, thats why I watch the games in September.

18. championjets69

I watch the games ONLY to evulate the players for next year. My fairy tale days about the NYJs are long, long gone away.

What do U do in Oct/Nov when reality sets in?

#38 championjets69, Aug 17, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2005
  19. championjets69

What do U do in Oct/Nov when reality sets in?

20. akibud

akibud Active Member

that's the better question, usually by the time Nov rolls around, I can only watch HALF the game, because the team stinks so badly!!. Thats when I start looking forward to the off season and the optimism that it brings..

:rofl: :rofl: