Mike Francesa Thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Royal Tee, May 4, 2009.

?

Which is it...

1. Fatcessa is a Jealous bitch.

55.3%
  2. Woody is definitely PSL whoring the QB around town.

7.6%
  3. Actually BOTH are right on.

28.0%
  4. Paranoid Android

9.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jett Jett

Jett Jett New Member

most teams get sacks on blitzes. My point is whenver Francesa messes up on a stat or fact, which is often, he doesn't admit hes wrong, but instead makes an excuse for why he said what he said.

2. Jett Jett

Jett Jett New Member

if no team is scared of the jets defense, according to FATcessa, then there isn't one good defense in the nfl in 2009.

3. concussion80

concussion80 New Member

Francesa is a jealous bitch for 3 reasons.

1. Giants fan-obvious
    2. 1050 gets all the Jets media bites
    3. He's jealous that Rex pulls off "fat" better than him.

4. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

Francesa lol

the Jets take their shots deep, usually

b-b-brale b-b-b brah b-b-b braylon edwids(ny accent) and when he's open he'll drop it anyways because he's awful, lol

he's right though. braylon is awful

I know Cotch doesn't have the speed or athletic ability that he has but at least if he gets open he won't drop it. we rarely go deep to cotchery.

5. desert swordz

desert swordz Totally Addicted

Not to mention Francesa is one ugly ass motherfucker. If i was him, I'd be acting like a punk ass hating bitch constantly as well.

6. Jett Jett

Jett Jett New Member

Jay Feelys on 1050 today. Hes hosting a show with Seth Evert.

7. ShadeTree#55

ShadeTree#55 Active Member

Only 4 more hours. WOOT!

8. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

1050 is far better than francessa. micheal kay is better than francessa.

francessa used to be good but now he just hates on the jets. now he sounds like a bitter old douche whose show is simply him acting like a grumpy old loser that hates the local team even though its in the playoffs. he is like the new pete franklin, and thats not a compliment.

9. slimjasi

slimjasi Well-Known Member

flawless victory :beer:

10. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

1050 is all jets today, they are doiing a great job, even told us that they left the airport, what time they are expected at the hotel, meeting... etc. Its not that important but it shows they are covering a NY playoff team like a NY station is suppose to. How anyone can listen to the same shit for the last 10 days on ass holes show I will never know. I put it on once or twice a day for 2 min. and its the same thing over and over and over. OMG, he's lost it. Is he trying to be liek Mad Dog was with the Yanks? If he is, he replace humor with hate

11. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

See and there is the truth. Instead of backing a local team that got into the playoffs, some turn to bashing them instead.

12. Milliner is your Mommy

Milliner is your Mommy Well-Known Member

I fell like Mike is a little bi polar. He will sometimes compliment the jets defense saying they are real close to being an elite D and they are on of the best D's in the league then he will go and say but no ones afraid of them.

13. truthbtold

truthbtold Well-Known Member

This would be the fatass know-it-all talking about Easter ...

"As you know Eeestah is cummin up on Sunday. Now faw me ... I always thought Jesus was a little overrated. I know he rose from da dead, but remembuh... it did take him tree days tuh do it. If he was a dominant Messiah, he wooda been able to do it soonah. Just cause you heal a cuppala blind guys and sum cripples it doesn't make you special. Let me ask you dis ... Wy didn't he turn dem inta track stahz???? Name me da one time when he came back tuh beat death in a big spot with everything on da line ... You Can't! ... cause it didn't happen! Now to be fair, crucifictions can be pretty tuff tuh cum back from... I know how hawd it can be cause I had a cuppala knee surgeries myself."

14. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

The bottom line is the 1050 is just far far superior and more interesting than francessa's tired old cranky man schtick. Kay has great guests, there is actual analysis, people aren't screaming at each other, callers are treated with respect and people are actually interested in the Jets and how they are preparing for the bing game. Whereas over on the fan you have a tired old fat grouch hating on the jets, being totally wrong, making up excuses for his errors and antagonizing people for no reason.

i'm done with francessa period.

15. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

when the Jets were #1 in YPG and # 4 in PPG he would say they aren't #1 in PPG and thats the #1 way you judge defenses.

Now that they're #1 in PPG and #1 in almost everything he says defense is all about sacks and scoring touchdowns.

Hey Tank, the Jets are #1 at not allowing points! Thats with all the awful turnovers and poor field position that the defense always in.

I would love for someone on this board to have a 1 on 1 debate with him. Not on the phone! He'll just hang up as soon as you show him how wrong he is.

Francesa is like a little kid with a magnified glass that burns ants.

the ants are the phone callers and they are not allowed to be right if they disagree with tank.

16. I bleed Jets Green

I bleed Jets Green New Member

Like I said before. If Mike is going to say that it's not a real win against the Colts because they pulled Peyton Manning, then Manning's 50,000 Yds throwing record isn't real either. Not a hater, just playing the Francesa game. That's all I'm saying.

#1736 I bleed Jets Green, Jan 8, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2010
  17. tcrock

tcrock Well-Known Member

his whole "Real Record" argument is one of the dumbest I've ever heard. and as far as him being bi poplar, yeah, he basically accepts only his positive observations of the Jets, but if a Jet fan makes the same observation he just can't help but refute it

18. Sanpetejets

Sanpetejets Member

Love him trying to bait Dungy (same as he did with Simms yesterday) into saying negative things about the Jets. Dungy likes the Jets in the game Mike. Deal with it.
    And can someone call him and tell him that "stacking the box and making Sanchez beat you" is not exactly a new way to defend the Jets this year? That pretty much EVERY team tried to do this, and they still ran for 177 yards a game?

19. Jett Jett

Jett Jett New Member

hahahahahahah pure gold. Great job.

20. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

My nominee for Post of the year....!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.