Mike Francesa Thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Royal Tee, May 4, 2009.

?

Which is it...

1. Fatcessa is a Jealous bitch.

55.3%
  2. Woody is definitely PSL whoring the QB around town.

7.6%
  3. Actually BOTH are right on.

28.0%
  4. Paranoid Android

9.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EcKo151

EcKo151 Active Member

Never never land to have a shot to beat Manning...

But the Bucs are down 17-0 in the 1st quarter in New Orleans, the vaunted Superdome...

Nevah nevah land

2. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

I just listened, I hate hearing Giant fans kiss his fat ass.

Did you hear one about a half hour ago, "Mike, first off I just wanted to say you have the best NFL show on Sunday Nights".

What a joke-

3. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

We held that Offense to 10 pts...in the vaunted Superdome...

4. kevmvp

kevmvp Well-Known Member

ESPN 1050 is way better to listen to when it comes to the Jets.

5. Jett Jett

Jett Jett New Member

mike cuts this guy off and then goes just make your point already. This guy hasd a great point, mikes like why do i care? hahaha what a moron.

6. Jett Jett

Jett Jett New Member

hahah he throws the fact out the door because its against his argument.

guy called in to talk about how the bills lost to the steelers in 2004, when steelers played their backups. And mike just interrupted him and dismissed the point the whole way,

#1686 Jett Jett, Jan 7, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2010
  7. Spikester

Spikester New Member

Man, he's really pissed today. I think he's really annoyed that he has to talk about the Jets so much, it's actually really funny.

He thinks we are all mad because we didn't "earn" our spot. The last 2 games shouldn't care. He's a retard, i don't care how we got in, we are in! If the giants did this he would be the complete opposite, saying how the Giants had to still win and how this is why we play 16 games.

Usually i listen to 1050, but one thing i noticed is that hes just a dick, and to anybody. Usually on 1059 they will actually talk to the fans, doesn't matter if they are stupid as hell or have a valid point, they will talk to you. Fatcesca says make your point, hangs up on you, then tells you you are wrong.

8. jetsnick

jetsnick New Member

Fellas, Fatsessa is an a..hole. Send the station a message by not listening to his show and Jet fans please DO NOT call in to his show to add more fuel to the fire. This POS is only looking to increase his rating. If you call in he will twist your opinion and arguement and spin it agaist the JETS. The fact of the matter is the JETS are in the playoff and nothing else matters.

9. Skicats

Skicats Well-Known Member

It's interesting. A few days ago I questioned if it is possible to NOT talk about Fatcessa on this forum. We are now up to 85 pages in this thread.

10. truthbtold

truthbtold Well-Known Member

OMG ... Did you guys just hear that???? What an ARROGANT A-HOLE !!!! "Da Jet fans are dyin faw me to give dem some credit but dey haf to wait to satahday. Dey haf to earn it"

What a jerk. We don't care if you give us credit. We only want you to admit that you don't know WTF you're taking about!

11. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

troof b told, he will nevah admit dat

12. ShadeTree#55

ShadeTree#55 Active Member

Only one more day of this.

13. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

1050 goin on about Arenas so I decided to check in...

Only to hear the reason the GIANTS sucked are because of Plaxico incident?
    Did I just hear that right?

JETS fan is calling up saying the Hostetler 13-3 team is the same as out 9-7 team...ughhh.

a JETS fans just called saying we got gifts and that we are a 7-7 team and that Rex Ryan has a big mouth and through all of that he doesn't get interrupted.

Mike just said the JETS are on the brink of being special w/ a couple of additions in the draft.
    DE & SS/FS...and are very close to being a SB team.

Gee, haven't we've been saying this shit!???

14. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

The Mike Francesa show has turned into the flagship station for bashing of the new york jets. the last 3 days for 5 hours this is how every call/argument goes

Jets Caller: Hey Mike I'm a huge die hard Jet fan, how could you possibly say the Jets don't have the #1 defense/#1 rushing/why don't you give us credit/and so on......

Francesa's response to any of those: Your delusional, get lawst, you don't know what you're talkin about(cuts caller off before they can defend their point).

Giant/Cowboy/Dolphin/Raider/any other NFL team: Hey Mike, these Jet fans need to calm down, they got 2 gift, this team isn't good, I think the Colts would put up 40 on them, the Jets are awful.

Francesa's reponse: I can't argue, you're right, great point

Giant/Cowboy/Dolphin/Raider/any other NFL team: Mike the Jets are gonna get torched by the Bengals, the Jet fans are bad they are terrible

Francesa's response: (no response but the fact that he let the caller respond for a change, says it all!)

15. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

he kept saying we are what our record is when we were 4-6, but he now says we are 7-7 lol

btw check out his parody twitter

http://twitter.com/MikeFrancesaNY

some guy pretending to be francessa acting like an asshole ahhah
    example

How nobody wants to listen to da Jets mongos anymoah. We've had enough of em heah at Blue Heaven today RT @KPL2383 what was mink laughin at?

Rex Ryan is fattah dan me, and dats sayin a-LAWT. And Im friends with Rex, ok about 2 hours ago from web

THAT WAS THE LAST REAL GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Da Falcons beat ya in youah own building! And dey ahr Me-Di-Ocah

16. Brien O'Ken

Brien O'Ken Member

I hate when he says the Jets are "pounding their chests" about the wins over Indy and Cincy. Does he expect Rex to say "we had no business winning those games, we definitely would have lost if they were played under any other circumstances". You know what his buddy Parcells would've said to someone who questioned the legitamacy of wins like that? He would've said, "Hey, idiot, our team had more points than the other team - that counts as a win in the NFL" and Fatcessa would have praised him like crazy for saying it and agreed with him wholeheartedly.

I also hate how he keep saying Rex "begged Indianapolis not to play their starters" as though he called Polian on the phone and pleaded with him. Hey, it's called a fucking joke (which he would know if he had the slightest sense of humor).

17. Jett Jett

Jett Jett New Member

: Do u think when a relative calls Mike Francesa's home phone he yells at them & hangs up out of habit?

18. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

I Pray we win on Saturday AND Baltimore beats NE.

We match up so well with SD he'll be talking Yankees hot stove during Championship Week to avoid eating crow.

19. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

i'd rather play new england in the afc game if we get there.

Welker was our bane.

20. dbjets9788

dbjets9788 New Member

W-w-wa-wait a second-wait a sec-wait a second...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.