Mike Francesa Thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Royal Tee, May 4, 2009.

?

Which is it...

1. Fatcessa is a Jealous bitch.

55.3%
  2. Woody is definitely PSL whoring the QB around town.

7.6%
  3. Actually BOTH are right on.

28.0%
  4. Paranoid Android

9.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Exit 117

Exit 117 Active Member

Lololol? Lololol? Lololol? Lololol? Lololol? Lololol? Lololol? Lololol? Lololol? Lololol? Lololol? Lololol? Lololol? Lololol? Lololol? Lololol? Lololol? Lololol? Lololol? Lololol? Lololol? Lololol? Lololol? Lololol? Lololol? Lololol? Lololol? Lololol? Lololol? Lololol? Lololol? Lololol? Lololol? Lololol? Lololol? Lololol? Lololol? Lololol? Lololol? Lololol? Lololol? Lololol? Lololol? Lololol? Lololol? Lololol? Lololol? Lololol? Lololol? Lololol? Lololol? Lololol? Lololol? Lololol? Lololol? Lololol? Lololol? Lololol? Lololol? Lololol? Lololol?

2. QB-John Huarte

QB-John Huarte New Member

We have a rookie QB so I can't be too upset about this painful loss. But I have doubts if loud mouth blowhards like Rex Ryan ever win anything. I can't thibk of too many who ever do.

3. MCFADDENJETS07

I Think We Should Get Rid Of Rex He Is Terrible....

4. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

I Think You Got Banned You Are...I Mean Were Terrible....

5. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

I didn't get a chance in the Cowher thread...

[​IMG]

6. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

7. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

Fat boy spent 2 whole segments bashing Bellibutt

and now he is DESTROYING the JETS D and smashing Sanchez's speech talking about "he has no Idea what this town is about"

8. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

Now he says" you know who it was a ogood week for? it was a good week for the GIANTS....because everybody got hurt and everybody lost"

WOW, what a pathetic jaded narrow minded SOB.
    Aren't the GIANTS w/ a bye suffering a losing streak?

and to say it's good because everybody got hurt?

Happy that a few COWBOYS, Wesbrook and Turner got hurt...I really can't get over that he is actually celebrating that.
    That is INEXCUSABLE for a reporter to say that injuries are good.....Seriously unprofessional.

9. KSJets

KSJets New Member

Someone needs to start a petition or something to get this guy off the air. I turned it off after the Jets' segment. I was busy doing something so I never changed the channel after the game, so unfortunately I added to his ratings :sad:. If he was really celebrating players getting hurt, then he seriously needs to be removed from his job asap. There is no place for that.

He called our D a joke, the team a joke, called Sanchez a terrible QB, and told him to grow up. If I ever saw this guy out on the street, I think I would honestly sucker-punch him. The jail-time would definitely be worth it IMO :)

10. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

Copied and pasted from another thread (maybe more pertinent in this thread):
    no one should give a remote shit what that fat fuck who bullshits on the radio thinks about our team or our QB. The guy wouldn't know a football, soccer ball, baseball, etc. if it hit him in the face. The only place this guy runs to is Jack's every Tuesday or to White Castle for a 10-sack.
    Why NYC has chosen to make a "star" out of this guy, I haven't got the faintest idea. I'd rather listen to Stephen A. Smith than that tub of goo, and that's saying a lot.

11. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

The guy has never played a sport at any kind of level, it's rather obvious. I would never listen to him just for the fact that back in the day when it was him and the Dog (who strangely enough didn't bother me as much) he would regularly bash and promptly hang up on people who wait for hours just for the "privilege" to talk on his show. In fact, he did it to anyone who didn't either kiss his ass or, God forbid, disagreed with him.

#871 guinness77, Nov 16, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2009
  12. KSJets

KSJets New Member

Not true. There are definitely eating competitions I'm sure he could win :up:

13. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

That tub of goo couldn't win a race to a buffet line. Kobiyashi or Chestnut would destroy him.

14. kevmvp

kevmvp Well-Known Member

Unfortunatley I never turned the channel after the Colts/Pats game and when he came on opening up with the Pats and Colts and some interviews I decided to listen.............big mistake. He jumped right into the Jets game and just destroyed them.

Its just become very obvious that he doesnt like the Jets now and they can do nothing right in his book. I think it has a lot to do with the fact that they dont do his radio show. He called the Jets defense a joke. How? How can this guy say something like that? You wanna say they played bad thats fine. But the defense has been great all year. But Francesa calls them a joke.

I would be willing to bet that if Ryan decided to do his radio show Francesa would have a much different take on the Jets.

15. KSJets

KSJets New Member

He would probably be kissing his ass.

16. Wahoo

Wahoo Well-Known Member

Interesting Thought from Francesa

After piling on Sanchez, he stated "Can anyone name one defensive player that has stepped up their play after Ryan got here? If you want to say Revis, he was solid last year, but other than him, who has Ryan gotten to step up their game? This was supposed to be a dominating defense. They have zero defensive TDs this year. Zero. Part of a coach's job is to develop players. Who on the defensive has he gotten to improve their game?"

I never considered that, but its a valid point, and I couldn't come up with a name. And the zero defensive TDs really is damning. Sanchez is easy to blame, but Big Mouth should also catch some flak. His performance so far, rookie coach or not, has been disappointing.

17. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

Francesa doesn't have interesting thoughts that don't involve country fried steak.

18. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

isn't there one huge Francessa thread already on the board you could've dumped this into?

19. 624

624 Banned

The thread title made me laugh.

Oh, and Lowery, Harris, Pace, Devito, Pouha, Eric Smith, Jenkins was a beast before his injury

20. jets2884

jets2884 Active Member

I dont think individually you can say one person has stepped up with Ryan leading our team but I think collectively as a team we have shown signs of brilliance. Which is really what Ryan focuses on a great collective team effort. Are we consistent? hell no. But we have shown signs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.