MIchelle Carter Guilty of Involuntary Manslaughter

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by jetophile, Jun 16, 2017.

1. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

Capitalism requires continued increases in consumers, I mean population.

2. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

I'd rather study the Torah in seclusion than watch the NFL these days but that's just me. To any Jew on here who is within striking distance of NYC, The Jewish Museum on 92nd & 5th is so worth your time (am not Jewish but pretty steeped in the culture/food because of my upbringing and exposure).

The Arks are amazing and a few of them are 500 - 1,000 years old. They're massive. Hit the Met (insider knowledge: you don't have to pay the $25 admission fee. It's suggested, but so many people don't know that you can just hand them a penny and you can get in. I pay $1.00 without shame all the time). Then hit The Neue Galerie a couple of blocks up (I love that place), The Guggenheim a couple of blocks up from that, The Jewish Museum a couple of more blocks up from that. It's very easy to get museumed out and overloaded, but I thought I would share.

What what's this about again? Michelle Carter. Right.

3. jetophile

I don't think that murder rates have 'decreased' all that much relatively speaking through war, torture, tribal warfare or flat-out personal murder since ancient times. It's just that the weapons have gotten better and there is a shit ton more people so also relatively speaking the numbers are much 'higher' because more people. I suppose what I'm getting at is ratios depending on time period/world population numbers.

You should do some reading on ancient Mesoamerican cultures. That is some dark, dark shit and it doesn't even involve some kind of full of crap redemption concept. There was a recent discovery (Honduras? - I'll have to find it) of a city with direct evidence of people sacrificed and flayed and after the skin was completely removed from the corpse, the priest would basically wear a flesh coat like Joe Namath sporting his fur coat on the sideline. It was also some kind of an honor if you.agreed, and they also found the bones of several hundred children under the same temple, which is where the evidence of the flaying stories was found (a statue).

The practice was somewhat of a rumor after the Spanish wrecked that part of the world, but it appears that some of the Conquistadors accounts were not exaggerations and were actually true. Oh, well, now we just have cartels.

#63 jetophile, Feb 6, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2019
    Sam Hammer likes this.
  4. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

she was released today. She didn't see prison until after her appeal, February 2019. And then they let her out early. Less than a year served for her crime

5. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

Don't take this as a direct suggestion or an implied threat or as anything specifically directed at you because it is none of those things.

To anybody who makes this claim I suggest that I will believe them when they show up at the trainyard with their entire family, every generation that is living and obviously every one that could potentially be around in the future, and happily step into the cattle car to the camp to do their part.

Peace. :)

6. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

I don’t think he was suggesting mass suicide for the benefit the species. I thought he was saying our actions are natures way of getting the numbers where they need to be for healthy survival. Just like we see in other species around the world. It just so happens that humans have the mental capacity to reason that they are operating outside of the laws of nature. We’re not though, nature shows us this often enough .

7. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

Out of curiosity, those children bones they found.were they just male and female or were all the other genders found also?

Dierking and Jake like this.
  8. jetophile

It was a transgender altar, don't worry. There was also a Chick-Fil-A right next to it. Progress.