MIchelle Carter Guilty of Involuntary Manslaughter

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by jetophile, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

As stated above I believe the judge erred in interpreting cause and responsibility but I don't know precisely how the appropriate laws are phrased in that state. There could easily be more than one appeal.

2. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Thoughts on teens filming a man as he drowns and laughing about it as he does? LAUGHING?! They didn't break any laws, but what kind of sick chit is this?! I didn't see the video, and I hope I never do. I'm half deaf in my left ear, but the good ear can never unhear. No 911 call, but they posted a video online with the guy flailing and screaming for help?! And then they didn't report the drowning. FL is trying to drum up some misdemeanor charges. Not failure to act (nebulous), more like not reporting a death. If I ever saw one of those kids with their hands sticking up out of the water, I'd be way tempted to pull a Bugs Bunny and say I do believe I've forgotten my fudge. If this was a bag full of drowned kittens, people would be more outraged. Fukk these kids.

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  3. jetophile

^I put this post here instead of starting a new thread because it's relevant. Anyway, Michelle Carter sentence is going down.

4. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

15 months in jail.

5. NYJetsO12

NYJetsO12 Well-Known Member

The future of this country : kids who tell other kids to off themselves or laugh at people drowning

Way to go America

This is such sick sh*t its mind blowing

Parents are all messed up on drugs, have abandoned their kids or left, have Bipolar/brain injury combo but don't use birth control

Lock em all up please!!!

Sorry to say but Facebook and Social Media are also contributing to worldwide mess

Up the structure!!!!!!!!!! Also kids who learned meditation are 10000xs more together Check out the NYC schools that are doing this with students ( Quiet Time)

6. jetophile

It will be appealed ad infinitum.

#46 jetophile, Aug 3, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2017
  7. jetophile

Way to go human race. You can't teach empathy.

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  8. jetophile

This case will go the way of 'Cannibal Cop' Gilberto Valle. What drove me up the wall with that case, though, is that he used the NYPD database to target people. "I know where you live." That's the part that gets glossed over. So, no, he didn't violate any laws for thought crimes, but I'm not sad that he served time for screwing with people's lives. For that? Drop dead a million times over. Creeping your neighbors, their relatives, yukk.

P.S. and HAHA: This POS has a book coming out now. This butthole has actually also tried to file for mental disability. He'll probably get it.

P.S.S.: Michelle Carter has been restricted from writing a book or profiting from Conrad Roy's death. That part, at least, will probably hold up. She'll never stick one toe in jail, though.

#48 jetophile, Aug 3, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2017
  9. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

We kill each other whether we are old, middle aged, children or unborn. The only difference is we also try to pretend we are somehow more progressed intellectually or socially while we behave no different than gorillas who kill newborns to put the mothers back into heat and impregnate them again with their own offspring.

Until we, as a society, actually prove to value life, not simply say we do while advocating the continuous killing of it at all stages, then nobody should be shocked at this. Saying we are more progressed than animals doesn't actually make it so.

NYJetsO12 and FJF like this.
  10. jetophile

^Human beings are a collective bunch of world wide cunts, of which I am unfortunately a member.

11. NYJetsO12

+100

All I can say is my kids are nothing like many others Thank God

12. NYJetsO12

Yep

My favorite car sticker shows four paws and "who rescued who? "

Pets are upgrade in my opinion to many people out there

Sam Hammer likes this.
  13. IDFjet

IDFjet Well-Known Member

Sounds like you've done a good job raising your kids--I'm happy for you!!

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  14. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

This one's an evil cuntstain. Unfortunately this is MA and she got off light.

15. joe

joe Well-Known Member

. ."Are you a good cunt or a bad cunt?"
    [​IMG]

16. jetophile

It depends on whether I want that goddamn bus full of pre-schoolers in front of me to plunge off a cliff. I just might ram it to move things along if it's making me late.

17. NYJetsO12

Thank you ..Son in Finance and daughter Marketing Both doing great And yours?

18. IDFjet

IDFjet Well-Known Member

I have an 11 year old son who goes to jewish school and wants to be a rock singer. So far, so good LOL

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  19. jetophile

20. Sam Hammer

Sam Hammer Well-Known Member

We will never get anywhere as a species until we get our population numbers under control. That's the first step if humans plan to survive the next hundred years. Right now lots of killing benefits our long term survival, unfortunately. Humans are animals, we are just smarter. Life has no inherent value, we just want it to. Death is a much bigger factor in our evolution than anything else.