Mawae to refuse pay cut- per Newsday

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by KOZ, Feb 17, 2006.

1. Carpetbagger

Carpetbagger Well-Known Member

The problem is he is getting up there in age, and coming off a serious tricep injury. It will suck to see Mawae in another jersey, but sometimes these things are just necessary.

2. JetsIn2004

JetsIn2004 Banned

He thinks we've been rebuilding since 1969.. Don't even argue with this guy it's not worth it.

3. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

F8ck you Mawae.

4. Exit 117

Exit 117 Active Member

Great input.

5. JETSFAN5180

JETSFAN5180 Banned

MaWae came here to win.Unfortunately it did not happen.I can see him being bitter he might not be around in 3 years after the rebuilding takes place.Can you blame him? I cant hes a stand up guy and a great center.He is looking to win a Super Bowl and retire.And just maybe he has realized the bowl is not happening so he chooses to take the money.

6. PRPitbull

PRPitbull Active Member

hahaha, because Jonathan Vilma is 35 yrs old and is coming off of numerous knee surgeries and is a shell of his former self, right? genious. i think its about time our posts come with IQ numbers right next to it, so we know when to completely skip over a post because its a waste of time.

7. which is why I think it's a foolish move for Mawae to make. This org. has been quite good to him. He has to know that his best days are behind him. he also must know of the team's cap situation and desire to rebuild. I lost alot of respect for him after reading this.