Marshall To Dolphins For 2nd Rounder

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by 17a_tailgater, Apr 14, 2010.

1. Fin-atic

Fin-atic New Member

Excellent for my Fins! Revis couldn't cover Ted Ginn last year so I am not worried about him covering Marshall.

I think this is a very exciting time for the rivalry. You have two teams which are obviously standing toe to toe trying to match talent for talent. The big losers?

Patriots and Bills.

2. Dexter Morgan

Dexter Morgan New Member

This move is huge. I hope Marshall gets caught up in the whole South Beach thing and somehow gets suspended. This doesn't bode well. This team has a lot of weapons now. I'm sure Dolphins fans think they are winning the Super Bowl this year.

3. dthomas53

dthomas53 New Member

That's only the half of it...

http://twitter.com/Adam_Schefter/status/12169725426

That's a lot of dollars for two players. I think I like Tanny's moves better. :up:

4. F.I.N.S

F.I.N.S Member

I honestly expect Parcells/Ireland to trade down from 12, acquring another pick in the top 70.

And who gives a fuck about running back? It's the most interchangable posistion in the league. You could get a pro bowl running back in the 4th round nowadays. I'm not worried about that "impending hole". Not to mention, it's not a given Ronnie Brown won't be extended if he proves his worth this year.

I'm only worried about the defense. Our most pressing needs are a full safety and a linebacker. We need that ball hawk center fielder.

We also need another Outside backer to go with the young guys we have like Cam Wake, Charlie Anderson, and Quentin Moses. Though I'm not as worried at linebacker as I am at full safety.

#164 F.I.N.S, Apr 14, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2010
  5. ........

........ Trolls

Why the acronym for FINS? Why F.I.N.S.? What does it stand for?

Forever I love Nut Sauce?

Faggots Into Nasty Sex?

Fuck, I Need Schlong?

6. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

Holy crap the comedy on these boards has been fantastic lately.

That being said, love how all the phins fans come here looking for justification or salutations over the dolphins getting marshall.

7. dthomas53

dthomas53 New Member

Don't be delusional. You're referring to one play where he expected help over the top. Other than that, Ginn didn't exist outside of kick returns when the Jets plays the Dolphins.

8. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

9. 73klecko

73klecko Member

We didn't pay $10 mil or give up two high draft picks for either. Try again.

10. ........

........ Trolls

Full safety?

If I were a team that relies so heavily on a niche running offense, I'd probably be a bit more concerned about the running back position. It's awfully easy to say "who gives a fuck" about a running back when you have a pair of former first rounders at the position. It's not like you've had to try to develop a 4th rounder yet.

And how is NT not a pressing need for you?

11. GreenGiant 32

GreenGiant 32 New Member

Delusional. He got beat deep on a double move, it happens, even to the best in the game. In the grand scheme of things one play doesn't mean a whole lot. Ginn is a nobody, and Revis has shut down better WR/QB combos than Marshall and Henne.

The Dolphins are still firmly in the rear view mirror.

12. Dexter Morgan

Dexter Morgan New Member

FTW! :lol:

13. XxceenxX

XxceenxX New Member

Marshall highest paid WR ever...People don't realize that the fins had the highest payroll in 2009 along with the giants....Thats a fact....

14. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

What the hell is a Full Safety?

15. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

it's the lever on Marshall's glock 9 that prevents him from shooting himself in the foot.

16. XxceenxX

XxceenxX New Member

and cromartie will shut down ginn and revis will shut down marshall because he fairs well against tall WR,Ask Vinny jackson...

17. Snatch Catch

Snatch Catch Well-Known Member

I love Marshall the player, but the trouble he has gotten himself into is scary, and his reaction to it is even more scary. Here's a piece aired on ESPN's OTL :

h t t p://www .youtube.com/watch?v=Q4A756xTC0s

It isn't like he's been rehabilitated, either, he's still denying most of it, and actually got into an argument on the air with Bob Ley when they were doing a follow-up of the story. I remember watching this live and being completely in shock at how he was completely unrepentent:

h t t p://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=4219131

I mean, I can't believe how ignorant he thinks everyone is. It's completely crazy. MAKE SURE TO WATCH THAT SECOND LINK IF YOU WANT TO GET AN IDEA OF HOW SCARY A PROPOSITION THIS GUY IS OFF THE FIELD.

Just fix the spacing in the web addresses to see them.

18. F.I.N.S

F.I.N.S Member

Have no idea why i said "Full". :lol:

Free Safety.

And Nose tackle is a question mark. But paul soliai made strides last year...

19. bojanglesman

bojanglesman Active Member

Awfully confident about getting a good running back in the 4th, huh? It happens, but I wouldn't bet a J-Lo Dolphins jersey on it.

20. ........

........ Trolls

I think the Full Safety is the guy who plays next to the Somewhat Empty Safety