Mark Sanchez sucks

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by TNJet, Sep 30, 2012.

1. ArmandJ

ArmandJ Well-Known Member

To the people complaining about Sanchez not having any weapons:

If a person is fighting a tiger or something and they don't have any conventional weapons, do you know what they do? They find something, anything, and turn it into a weapon and give it their best fight.

Sanchez doesn't have any weapons on wide receivers, really. But as a fucking 4 year QB, he should know at this point how to be in tune with his receivers and turn them into weapons. Instead he does everything possible to not do that.

2. MurrellMartin

MurrellMartin Well-Known Member

Ryan Tannehill didn't have any weapons entering this season. Heck, his weapons were deemed worse than Sanchez's. The thing is, good QB's make their WR's and despite a couple of nice throws from Mark last night, for every good throw he makes, he makes four or five throws that make you want to rip your hair out.

3. mute

mute Well-Known Member

green giant.

4. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

I must be crazy cause I don't think he's been playing that bad. Tipped balls are obviously crippling us though, gotta fix that.

5. LeonNYJ

LeonNYJ Well-Known Member

People have been complaining about tipped balls at the LoS with Sanchez since day 1. It's nothing new with him.

6. mute

mute Well-Known Member

he is better than Tim Tebow. Sanchez gives the JETS a strong chance to win while Tebow doesnt. If he starts Jets will fall as their D isnt as good as years before and because of that games would not remain close for a late Tebow miracle.

7. ArmandJ

Like last night? Or last Sunday? Because having a redzone interception for three games in a row solidifies your chances of winning a game...

Our D is just average this year. Nothing spectacular, but nothing embarrassing. We held the Texans to 23 points. Only 2 touchdowns. Keep in mind that everyone on here was predicting that they'd blow us out of the water.

8. mute

mute Well-Known Member

I just cant take it anymore...I just cant. Stop with the nitpicking dammit! Overall Sanchez is better. Anyone that knows football knows this is FACT. Tebow is terrible and WILL NOT START. Enough already! And the defense isnt that good this year so far and hasnt indicated in anyway to me that they'll control run happy teams this season.

9. NotSatoshiNakamoto

We just faced 3 of the top 5 defenses in the league in the last 4 weeks with a skeleton crew at WR/TE and with a new offensive system. If you're going to put Sanchez into that fire you have to give him an opportunity to play the less suffocating defenses the next few weeks - maybe even with some additional weapons returning from injury.

Sanchez certainly needs to play much better. I thought he played much better yesterday than he had the previous 3 games outside of a few drives even if the numbers don't show it.

It just doesn't make sense to put him through the most difficult part of the schedule and then not give him a chance against an easier part. Especially when there's no other realistic option on the roster after the Jets traded away Stanton.

10. NewEnglandJet

NewEnglandJet Banned

Sanchez is a terrible quarterback.

11. ArmandJ

I can see your point there. I certainly think that if we get Keller and Hill back next week, that we should start Sanchez. If he's great, keep him in. If he sucks, he has virtually no excuses and Tebow should start. I think that's a fair compromise.

Playing two Superbowl caliber teams back to back like that may have something to do with our performance as well.

If we don't win before the bye week, Tebow should start. Win one before the bye week, Tebow should start a half. If we win two or more, keep Sanchez but keep Tebow a LOT more involved.

12. Organized Chaos

Organized Chaos Well-Known Member

Tebow is a better QB. He was at the start of the season and still is now.

13. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Tebow is not a legit option at QB in the NFL. That's the worst part. If Sanchez goes out and sucks dicks the next two games we literally don't have a legit QB on the roster to fill in.

14. LeonNYJ

LeonNYJ Well-Known Member

Greg McElroy is better than both of them :D

15. Frenbar

Frenbar Well-Known Member

There are many truly delusional posts on this thread, and this one represents them all. According to this Sanchez sycophant, he cannot evaluate Sanchez, even though he watches him play terribly week after week. He can, however, unequivocally evaluate Tebow, who has never had a chance to play, as being worthless.

Lift Sanchez's balls off your face for a second and let a little reality shine in.

16. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

Unless you're giving a ton of points, I'm still taking the Tiger.

17. Jetrik

Jetrik Well-Known Member

That's what I'm saying. If not Sanchez, then who? I'm fine with Tim's role, but not as the starter barring injury to the QB. I said at the end of last season that Sanchez's leash extends to the end of this season for me. If there's no improvement, it gets hard to keep defending. It's just that I've seen the flashes and really think he's going to get it. These are what you call growing pains. I mean (knock on wood), look how durable he is. He's missed one start in 4 years. The guy is a gamer and clearly he's trying. Look at the history of the Jet quarterback. The next best thing they had to Namath was who, Pennington? While he's my all time favorite Jet, he had injury issues. If he didn't I'm willing to be he'd still be the Jet QB. Long post short, I'm in the Sanchez camp until season's end no matter what happens. I mean, who else is better?

18. NYJets82

NYJets82 New Member

I'm getting pretty tired of Sanchez apologists saying Tebow isn't a legitimate NFL QB. Tebow went 8-5 last year, including dropping 300+ passing yards in a playoff game, and he beat Sanchez on his way there.

Don't get me wrong -- Tebow sucks aplenty. But you don't get to defend Sanchez (48% completion, 66 passer rating) while acting like Tebow isn't even a quarterback. They're both awful, and statistically, this year, Sanchez is significantly more awful than Tebow was in his only season as a starter.

Basically what I'm trying to say is that if you're defending Sanchez, there is no other QB in the NFL that you get to insult. Sanchez is the absolute bottom of the barrel. Even McElroy gets the benefit of the doubt. At least he's an unknown. Sanchez has conclusively proven to suck.

19. NYJets82

NYJets82 New Member

Literally everyone.

20. jerseyjay14

jerseyjay14 Well-Known Member

he missed a wide open stephen hill in a similar situation a couple weeks ago. either way, its moot. you say our WR's suck, which they might, but they were open all night long. they werent the problem LAST NIGHT. sanchez was