Mannn, this Tebow-dude can't catch a BREAK!!

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by Fightin'JetTitan, Mar 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Concerned_Citizen

Concerned_Citizen New Member

Well, at least someone sees the point I had been trying to make to the Teboners since day one.

But attacking Tebow in any way is actually taken as a personal attack toward them. This is why it is so easy to get their panties in a bunch. You can tell it works when they drop everything and attack you directly.

I'm only the messenger.

2. Concerned_Citizen

Meltdown imminent.

3. Concerned_Citizen

I swear, some of these guys are as dumb as a garden slug. Gonna miss my punching bags... :sad:

Especially since they now only hang out on boards that allow one train of thought. They whine about how they are treated for having a positive opinion on Tebow, but anyone wanna take bets on how long I would last on their site?

Who wants to bet "over" on 5 minutes? Any takers?

#63 Concerned_Citizen, Mar 20, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2013
  4. usc1978

usc1978 New Member

What do you mean by their own site?

5. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

Well since your friend is stalking me in other forums and posting my content here, without a place for me to defend my own words, allow me to offer an explanation to you.

It's not that I believe Fox and Rex are terrible coaches because of what they did with Tebow, it's that I don't think either one of them are particularly good head coaches for any young quarterback.

Now, I will admit that I think Rex Ryan is a bad head coach because I think he allows an undisciplined locker room, and I think that the team takes on his reckless attitude. He guarantees Superbowl victories and does idiotic things like tattoos his half-naked wife wearing a Sanchez jersey on his arm. I just don't like Rex and I didn't like him as a coach before Tebow was a Jet.

Fox is too conservative for my taste. I didn't like the offense he ran with Tebow, and how conservative he was. It also showed when he had PFM take a knee in the playoff game. It would be hard for any young QB to develop under him. Guys like Sean Payton, Harbaugh and Carroll are great developers of talent.

As far as the Broncos... with Tebow and Manning, they both ended their seasons in the divisional playoff round. That is my justification for my statement and it is not a very large leap to make. You may point out the greater number of regular season wins, but the Superbowl winners the past two years had 9-7 and 10-6 records, not 13-3 records. It's where you finish, IMO.

So characterize me as a crazy delusional Tebot all you want, but there are reasons that have nothing to do with Tebow, and pre-date Tebow that explain what I said. I have never personally attacked anyone here, despite the name calling and general disrespectful comments hurled at me.

6. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

I am your punching bag? Wow.

Listen, Sir... I disagree with you on most anything related to Tim Tebow, but you are following me around the internet, reading my posts on other forums, quoting me in your signature block, reposting what I say everywhere you can. It's kind of disturbing that someone who supposedly doesn't like Tebow lurks on our other forum. I stopped posting here because I didn't see the value of arguing with people like you. But now, I have to come to this forum to defend posts I made in another forum because you are stalking me there. For a Tebow hater, you definitely spend a lot of time every single day on Tebow... what with this Tebowmania forum and the Tebow fan forum, not to mention you don't even like the Jets. Really dude WTF is going on here?

I'm actually a little bit concerned, because to me this is becoming a bit psycho. If I end up dead in a ditch somewhere, I'm just letting you all know that this guy probably did it. Tell the cops.

7. SF MoneyBags

SF MoneyBags Member

BQB, I really agree that Rex and Foxy are better coaches for established QBs. I consider Rex's first few seasons with Sanchez excellent coaching because Mark played confidently and the rest of the team was coached well. Fox is way too damn conservative. He has an all time great playing QB and doesn't let him take a few shots to win in the playoffs. Why the fuck even get Manning if you are going to manage him like he is an unproven rookie? I disagree with the statement that they would have gotten the same result over the season. The Broncos needed every ounce of offensive production they got against the Ravens, Pats, etc. Nothing Tim has done in the NFL says the Broncos would have won many games this year. It is true that the result was the same year over year but I think it is a leap to assume the season would have gone as well as it did with Tim at QB. This was a guy that failed to score a TD agains the Chiefs...they played much better competition than the Chiefs on a weekly basis.

8. Concerned_Citizen

How pathetic is it that you talk trash about other posters not involved with your site where they can't defend themselves? I've also seen your sig contain a quote from me over there not too long ago. It is a two way street, man.

But of course you will never see the irony of what you just posted. Figures...

Already explained all that. Just pointing out how stupid the comments can get when you don't allow people over there that disagree. NOBODY ELSE is gonna call you out on that shit over there. They'll just pat you on the back and give you your merit badge.

Only one train of thought allowed there. Kim Jong Un would be proud. Hey, maybe you can invite Dennis Rodman over for a visit.

[​IMG]

Now run along to your little support group.

#68 Concerned_Citizen, Mar 20, 2013
  9. usc1978

usc1978 New Member

How many Tebow fans will still follow him in the Arena League? If he becomes a fullback in the NFL? I think switching to fullback is his only chance of playing football much longer. I genuinely don't think he is good enough to play QB in the Arena League.

10. SF MoneyBags

SF MoneyBags Member

I thought the same thing about the arena leagues. Kurt Warner used to talk about how everything happened faster and the passing windows were a fraction of what they are on a bigger NFL field. Two more things Tim should consider:
    1) His long windup will be a problem. The field is so short his WR will have run out of the arena before the ball is released.
    2) There is, fortunately, netting behind the endzones to protect fans from one of Timmy's "screen passes" (hahaha I crack myself up). The fans on the sides are fucked though, they will need lacrosse masks or something. Tim may throw the bal like shit but he throws it hard!

11. Concerned_Citizen

Bunch of ex-posters from here created one of their own to go pout about the league not wanting Tebow.

12. Concerned_Citizen

.... errr. Didn't you just defend them here?

Hey, SF Moneybags. I submit to you EXHIBIT A. I called him out on a rediculous comment, and all he did was insult me. This isn't the first time he and his Teboner brotherhood have done this. It was pretty much from the start with my inagural post.

This is what Teboners do.

At least he answered to you though, so there is progress.

#72 Concerned_Citizen, Mar 20, 2013
  13. Concerned_Citizen

I think a lot of people will be disappointed with him and not follow him with as much passion as they do now. He thinks he's a QB, they think he's a QB. If he does anything else, they see it as a sign of weakness. I've actually seen some say right here on this site that they would rather he be out of football than take a position switch, or play in Canada, or pretty much anything but NFL QB.

Easy for them to say when it isn't their wallet.

14. SF MoneyBags

SF MoneyBags Member

It's not only their disregard for Tebow's career/finances but arguments they have made. They can not afford for Tim to start and lose a few NFL games (which will happen) or play poorly. Their whole argument for Tebow is staked on him having a winning record and being martyred by not getting to compete for the starting job. Tim starting and playing like he did against the Chiefs, Pats, Bills absolutely destroys their arguments and hurts them personally. Any position or league switch also validates the argument he is not good enough for the NFL any longer, this will also affect them personally and destroy past arguments. They have gone all in and need Tim not to start again so they can always say "he has a winning record, he never got a chance, he could have won _____ if the NFL did not hate him so passionately."

15. Concerned_Citizen

I wouldn't worry about that hysteria for too much longer. Tebowmania is dying, and the extremely loud supporters will settle down once they are on meds. Not sure that some on this site are curable, but most will recover.

16. phaytal

phaytal New Member

I'm not trolling. That would imply that I am only trying to invoke an emotional response from you by any means necessary. Nope. I genuinely think that Tim Tebow, and anyone else who demonizes and vilifies their fellow man for their life choices or beliefs, is a shit stain on modern society. Their humanity toward those with differing world or spiritual views is depraved, and offensive.

Btw, you need a Xanax.

17. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

Did I insult you? I think you are internet stalking me, but other than that, I never call you an idiot or say rude things to you. And my comment was not ridiculous. You changed the context and spun it to fit me into your stereotype.

18. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

Actually, it was created to be able to have reasonable discussions about Tebow without the threads being derailed with intelligent comments such as "Teblow blows".

19. Backup QB

Backup QB Active Member

Two totally different situations. I am a registered member here with over 1,000 posts. You lurk in our boards. Also, I am a Tim Tebow fan, therefore it makes sense to be a member of a Tebow fan site, as well as post in the Tebow sub-forum of a Jets fan site. You are a Broncos fan who is not a Tebow fan. You spend a good portion of your day on websites dedicated to a football player you don't like.

I don't like Britney Spears' music, but I don't spend hours a day reading her fan forum or posting in forums dedicated to her just to bash her. That's one major way how that and I are different. Aside from many other character differences.

As far as my signature on the other site, I merely copied the one I had here when I joined that forum. It has long since been removed.

If you want to join the other forum, please do... you spend enough time there. I'm sure if Tebow plays in the AFL, you'll join the Orlando Predators' website to bash him there too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.