Madden Release Date: 8/30

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by TheCoolerGlennFoley, Jul 20, 2011.

1. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

does your rating go down when you rage quit?

2. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

Have no idea, I have no quits. I probably should against some of these idiots because it's just not enjoyable.

3. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

OS is nazi camp. The guys running it there are total assbags. Same goes for traditionsportsonline.

These are good communities to get started in sim-leagues and gaming, but eventually its best to branch off with guys you know and are comfortable with and running your leagues on your own. If you have continuity with a lot of your league owners, the league will thrive without having to deal with the bullshit.

4. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

If I put together a TGG community for you dickbags to play in, how many would actually use it? I already have one with about 40 members, but half the guys are never there and Im all for playing some new people.

5. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

I just make an incredibly shitty team, so it's actually challenging to beat the CPU on All-Madden.

It gets old on All-Pro, but I still lose to good teams on All-Madden every once and a while...just because my team is so horrible, especially the secondary.

6. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Do you play the upcoming opponent of the Jets each week? I've been doing it since John Madden football 93.

7. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

The forums have some nazi's but they are just cry babies for the most part. I would try and do a league but I whenever I join one shit comes up that makes it impossible to schedule a game with anyone.

8. ukilledkenny

I think the 360 community I made as 4 people in it right now. 360 is not the correct tgg platform I guess.

9. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

You get those, but much less when you find the right league. I enjoyed my first league alot at TSO, but there were crybabies. In addition, the commish would implement rules on for his own benefit...lame.

I found a new league last year and ditched the old one at TSO. Looking back on it, it was shit compared to what this new one offers. It's like a well oiled machine filled with great players and cool guys that aren't as interested in winning/losing as they are just enjoying the ability to be part a smoothly run league with 31 other guys. I think that helps.

But seriously, I get my ass kicked from time to time. Some of these guys live, eat, breathe, and sleep Madden.

10. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

I don't like using the Jets in Madden. Especially in franchise mode because I don't want to trade any of their players.

When the roster update came out, I picked the Jacksonville Jaguars and traded every single player on their roster for someone rated 65 or below.

After that, I picked seven rookies (one for each round) and then I signed five UDFAs.

I started the franchise and upgraded my offensive line and defensive front seven in free agency.

It's really tough, but started off 4-3 with losses to the Jets, Steelers, and Ravens...so it's not impossible to win games.

11. AJayJay

AJayJay New Member

I'd join, I sent you a friend request the other day since your the only other guy I know that has a PS3 on these boards that play Madden. I'm 9-1 on online games, my only loss coming to the Packers.

12. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

I always use the Jets but I don't do the Franchise mode stuff. I was scared I'd get too addicted.

13. inSANITy

inSANITy Banned

Yeah I don't understand how anyone can play against the computer. I was bored the other day and wanted to try a new running style. Needless to say I chose the Raiders against the Steelers and won 23-7. (it was on all pro, but the Raiders are terrible over matched ovr. wise)

I chose the same D play the entire time and held the Steelers to 37 yds. (I was in a 5-2 defense even against 4 wrs)

I didn't throw the ball once.
    I rushed for 287yds.

McFadden got injured in the first quarter and already had over 100 yds
    Rushed for over 100 with Tawain Jones (who is like a 66 ovr)
    and like 79 with Michael Bush.

All had over 5 yds a carry.

I enjoy the game but overalls mean absolutely nothing. The raiders O-line is terrible while the Steelers front 7 is all 90s and above.

I dont play like this against people online but just showing how the computer is stupid.

14. 624

624 Banned

There's a TGG 360 league in the making? I'm going to finally pick up Madden soon and I'm on 360.

15. inSANITy

inSANITy Banned

Yup its a great community with 4 people

16. MParty7441

MParty7441 Well-Known Member

If they quit, I still get a win. Good enough for me.

17. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

See, I don't play for the win only. I play to play an entire game. I'd rather beat an opponent through gameplanning and skill rather than because of them bailing like a little bitch.

We each enjoy different things I guess. My lobby record means nothing to me, as it's practice for what I consider the real thing, the league.

18. inSANITy

inSANITy Banned

Yeah I use to care about my record. Then I realized its not worth something to get stressed out and upset over. Now I just play for fun.

19. ukilledkenny

I doubt we do a league on 360. We tried one the last two years and it never lasted. I have a community for tgg set up so we can challenge each other to games.

20. 624

624 Banned

The 2010 league actually lasted a whole season but then we stopped, last year it just stopped randomly because one person (I forgot who) couldn't play their games and it was never advanced a week.