Madden Questions

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Rambo13, Dec 31, 2007.

1. German Jets Fan

German Jets Fan 2007 TGG.com Rookie of the Year Award Winner

i don?t even pay attention to such things anymore. (wasn?t this already a bug in 2006 or 2007?)

the latest such thing i can remeber was: Fumble on 4th down, picked up the loose ball, and the play was dead, even thou i wasn?t down, as soon as i recoverd the ball, the whistle blew.

2. All Star

All Star Active Member

That is no glitch.

In the NFL rules you cannot advance a ball that is fumbled forward, you can only recover it.

3. German Jets Fan

German Jets Fan 2007 TGG.com Rookie of the Year Award Winner

it wasn?t fumbled forwards, it was a FG fake, maybe that has something to do with it.

4. All Star

All Star Active Member

I got you covered :up:

I'm surprised that's actually in Madden considering there are no returnable field goals, etc.....

5. Chad Vs THe World

I am dominating Madden 08 on all pro, and I want to move up to All madden, but All madden has QB vision, and I just havent been able to get the hang of it. Using three buttoms (moving with the qb, the cone, and picking a open reciever) with limited time in the pocket just isnt working.

Is there anyway that I could play all madden without the cone?

I know that moving it up to all madden takes away the option of haing QB vision on or not, but is there a code or a cheat to bypass it. I want to keep playing with my franchise but all madden qb vision just inst working. I throw 5 picks a game cuz the cone isnt acurate. any thoughts, ideas, answers?

6. Namath2Kolber

Namath2Kolber New Member

You've got to get used to the cone - once you get the hang of it, you'll be happy you learned it. First off, you shouldn't be moving with the QB that much unless you plan on taking off with him or you are running away from a blitz, in which case it's more realistic that it's hard to find a WR to throw to.

The simple technique for the cone is to highlight, before the snap, your deep man on the right (learn how to do this if you don't already know how). Hike the ball and see how the safety moves. If he drifts right, your man will be double-covered. Quickly take your QB vision to your man on the left. Because you weren't looking at him at first, defenders shouldn't be paying as much attention to him and he's more likely to be open.

If your safety didn't drift to the right, you've got your deep man in one-on-one coverage. QB vision up, tap the pass button, and air that deep ball down the field and hope for the best. On All-Madden he'll catch it about 1/3 times in this situation which is pretty nice considering it'll be a 35+ yard gain if not a massive TD.