Madden Demo

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by devilonthetownhallroof, Jul 15, 2010.

1. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

learn how to play as a linebacker or safety and work on getting comfortable manually shifting guys around and hot routing them on D. the cpu quick snaps on the demo so you wont be able to make many adjustments but having a solid knowledge of how to do those things will help you out a lot.

2. NYJalltheway

NYJalltheway Well-Known Member

I just checked the soundtrack and to little surprise it's terrible.

Why would you have such classic (I mean old) songs in there like "rock n roll all night", "crazy train", "tick tick boom", "we will rock you", & "welcome to the jungle?"

reeeaally? Gonna turn that playlist off almost instantly...

3. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

damn man Braylon Edwards drops EVERYTHING

4. IATA

IATA Trolls

I haven't had a single drop yet...

5. desert swordz

desert swordz Totally Addicted

I can kind of understand what the bitching is about.

If EA is going to go through all that trouble to buy out the license to pretty much become the only legit NFL game allowed to use NFL names, logos, stadiums, insignias, etc., every year, then fans of the NFL and of video games deserve to get a game that's worthy of their time and money. They deserve a game that doesn't have some of the kinks that Madden repeatedly has every year.

But they don't, and they're pretty much stuck with it because of Madden's exclusive license. They do have a right to complain.

6. desert swordz

desert swordz Totally Addicted

Anyways I keep trying to play the demo and it keeps freezing up on me. Anyone have any problems like this?

7. jetsflyinginjersey

How do you have your CB's press up in man to man coverage? I was playing my brother, and I shut down the running game, nothing across the middle, but he was doing outs with his TE's and HB's and my guys were always so far behind I was getting frustrated. I lost 14-10. Is there any way to have your CB's play tighter (strategy pad combination), or to defend the flats, I have to go into a zone? Thanks. Love the game though.

8. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

on all-pro he drops at least 2 per game for me

9. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

up down for press coverage...zone to flats i don't remember i think it might be up and right on the right thumbstick

10. Hennessy2710

Hennessy2710 New Member

I play on all madden and he drops around 2 per game also for me

11. Hennessy2710

Hennessy2710 New Member

o and btw, folk suckss with accuracy the slightest mess up and he misses like 20 yards left

12. HOI

HOI Active Member

LOL...I must be old cause that soundtrack sounds awesome. I couldnt stand all the rap bullshit the past few years. I shut that crap off right away and put on the NFL soundtrack stuff.

13. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

what's the default difficulty setting on the demo? since Madden 02 the only Madden I've played is 09, so I just pressed start to play without worrying about the settings and was still destroying the computer. if there are different difficulty settings maybe I'll enjoy it more.

14. thebrickwall423

thebrickwall423 New Member

I still dont get the strategy pad. They said it was to make nano's harder to do, but lets face it, guys who want to do it will just keep practicing strategy pad until they can do it quick enough which they will. It just seems change for the sake of change.

Other than that the game is pretty good, im really most looking foward to what changes they made to online dynasty. I also like the fact all-madden is really hard this year. Or at least it seems that way.

15. thebrickwall423

thebrickwall423 New Member

Its on Pro. You can change to it any level you want. I have yet to win on All-madden and next time I play im gonna go to all-pro to see what that is like.

16. IATA

IATA Trolls

So does Vinatieri. It's supposed to be that way. Folk has a smaller range in game than IRL, however.

17. IATA

IATA Trolls

I love the Jets running game in this. Greene is a fucking bruiser and usually takes 2-3 guys to even get him stumbling. LT out of the backfield is an easy 10-15 yard reception.

The line seems a bit shaky on the left side for me on passing downs, I continuously have to roll out to the right, which isn't a big deal...Until they start to stack the right side, so I'm stuck with quick dump passes for 5 yard gains.

18. wildthing202

wildthing202 Active Member

Anyone get the other team celebrating, yet? Shut the Colts down in the 4th quarter on 4th down and they are celebrating their upcoming loss...

19. IATA

IATA Trolls

I was humored by all the verbal blow jobs Peyton got in game, just like in real life.

20. Hennessy2710

Hennessy2710 New Member

woo won all madden 24-17, played Jet Football had the ball for 13+ mins. Keller is my go to guy, he is a beastttt