Madden 2010 First Impressions

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by joykilla, Aug 12, 2009.

1. gustoonarmy

gustoonarmy 2006-2007 TGG.com Best International Poster of the

Lol, as crap as I am, I can stop that now nearly every play. And I'm not telling , yet.

2. Jam.

Jam. Banned

I think you should check this video out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7aYItLzWCQ

3. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

Now, see, that makes senses. The problem is, when the CPU is on offense, it acts retarded. You can never have it both ways. QB's hold on to the ball too long and they throw terrible interceptions. At least this was the case on all the previous Maddens, because everytime I get the game, I begin playing it on Pro. If I go on a 3-4 game winning streak, I move up the settings to All-Pro, etc. I do this so I get a good feel for the speed of the game. And Madden does provide the best challenge, but at times it's such horseshit. I guess I can't have it both ways.

4. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

How do I view my online game stats? Is there a way to login on a computer and do this??

5. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

HAHA. what bullshit. I just lost a game on a lay-up FG that would have won the game got blocked. Fuck that....

6. devilonthetownhallroof

devilonthetownhallroof 2007 TGG Fantasy Baseball League Champion

I fucking hate people. I played against the Patriots and was absolutely dominating this kid. He had 50 total yards and I had a 16-4 TOP advantage but he got two lucky fumbles that he returned for TDs and won, but started talking shit like he accomplished something. They were just two random shitty fumbles that he had absolutely nothing to do with, and he runs his mouth. Of course he had nothing to say while I took three quarters of the game driving down the field. Fucking moron.

7. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

Just ran into a guy who has some kind of nano-blitz where you literally cannot do anything. My QB was getting sacked before I could even hand the ball off.

I hate retards that want to play beat the video game with glitches instead of football. What fun is that?

8. Wolfe Tone

Wolfe Tone New Member

I have ben using the Jets and I have to say, Bart Scott is awesome, I also really like Shonn Greene and Washington, Jones is still almost always down on first contact. Leonhard makes big plays but gets run over, unfortunately they made Gholston lifelike, he can get to the ball but can't tackle

9. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

dude...didn't you lose a finger back in the spring?....how the fuck do you wield a game controller? :smile:

10. German Jets Fan

German Jets Fan 2007 TGG.com Rookie of the Year Award Winner

can you tell me what he did? Wanna get that Trophy.