Madden 2006 on xbox 360 stinks!!!

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by xxedge72x, Mar 9, 2006.

1. xxedge72x

xxedge72x 2018 Gang Green QB Guru Award Winner

I finally got my xbox360 and I love it so far, but the one major disappointment is Madden. The game plays like a Sega Genesis game, even though it looks beautiful. They stripped all the features out of the game. I knew this was going to be the case... but how the hell do you even remove the fantasy draft feature in season mode? Now playing with my friends isn't even fun because we can't mix it up. EA better do a sick job with 2007. I think I may have to rent it before I end up buying it. Very disappointed in 06. :mad:

2. Pride

Pride New Member

They rushed it to make the release date of the 360 but expect Madden 2007 2 have everything on current gen systems plus more animations

3. Jetsman5137

Jetsman5137 New Member

I have the xbox 360 and xbox version, i end up playing the x-box version a whole lot more.

4. IneedJesus

IneedJesus New Member

It really does, cant put it anyother way. The only thing is to hope they put out a crazy one next year.

But until then check out Call of Duty 2, Fight Night, or if your a baseball fan wait for ESPN 2K baseball to come out.

5. JHTJ

JHTJ New Member

I don't think anyone expected any more than a stripped down version of 06 with better graphics. My question is how is the commentary? I read a while back that the guy show home field bias and that seemed interesting.