Madden 07 wishlists

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by jkgrandchamp, Feb 27, 2006.

1. PennyandtheJets

PennyandtheJets Well-Known Member

The game in general is too easy...

There needs to be a half time show with Chris Berman or something like that...

Home field advantage please?

Player ratings are too high...

Special teams blow

Drafting solid players is too easy...

Needs to be a route running rating...

There needs to be a improvement on making the games closer against the computer...

2. neworderdude

neworderdude Member

More modes in the Xbox 360 Version

ive won the superbowl once and now their isnt much more to do

im thinking of just moving the difficulty level up to All-Pro soon anyway

that should provide a tougher challenge for a while

3. JetFanInPA

JetFanInPA Well-Known Member

For drafting:
    Top 5 = 83-85
    Top 10= 81-82
    1st = 79-81
    2nd = 75-78
    3rd = 73-76
    4th = 69-73
    5th = 67-71
    6th = 66-70
    7th = 65-70
    And also, in drafts, players' awareness should be lower. I get 6th rounders that are 74 overall with 75 awareness. Notice that real rookies get much lower awarnesses.
    - Improvements in special teams blocking.
    - I would LOVE to run an expansion team.

I don't get around to playing as much as a lot of you do, so I don't always notice all of the little things.

4. JETSimpala

JETSimpala New Member

Number one on my list. haha

Madden 97 (I believe), you can hit the player after the whistle... Let's just say, don't turn your back. =D

5. Learn To Swim

Learn To Swim 2008 Nightowltom "Best Non-Jets Poster" Award Winn

That was in 96, too.

I'd have so much fun targeting Aikman and Deion after plays had ended.

6. CmartinHOF

CmartinHOF New Member

they need to change it so when u change your uniform in francise, the logo on the helmet will stay

7. Tight

Tight Active Member

If you play online you'll feel my sympathy.

1. More dropped balls. Only a select few can go over the middle jump up for a pass , take a hit from the safety and still catch it. Please madden Marvin Harrison CANT do that, Torry Holt cant do that. In this game people pick teams with tall reciever and just precision pass all day. Theres nothing wrong with that, but if he has the balls to jump up in front of me and leave his body vulnerable then he should pay.

2.batter pass defense .

3. More fumbles Ive played over 300 games online, and have seen less then 20 fumbles. If theres a hit stick, please make it useful.

4. Players like reggie bush and michael bennet should'nt benefit from a hit stick give them something else like a " super juke".

5. Special teams blocking how the f*** did they play this game before they released it and said this was okay.

o and I almost forgot

6. Who in the hell would fall for a playaction on third and 15 it makes no sense. Please change that.

8. lightning

lightning Active Member

also sometimes when you get sacked, for some reason you stop moving a second before the guy hits you

9. bigalxc

bigalxc Active Member

That pissed me off a lot... Another thing they need to add is Online Challenges

10. CmartinHOF

CmartinHOF New Member

i would like:

-realistic diving/jumping
    -SPECIAL TEAMS BLOCKING!!!! they frikin stand there like a bunch of retards, and i can never get a PR without a fair catch.
    -more depth to the offseason, maybe NFL Europe? and better draft coverage

thats all for now

11. SettlerDawg

SettlerDawg Well-Known Member

My sentiments exactly. After a while, playing against the computer becomes dull and repetitive. Playing online against other people is challenging and exciting. However, people don't play football to win anymore, they utilize and exploit glitches in order to win. You could have an offensive play perfectly covered, but your opponent will use some glitch to make your defender stare at the ground while the ball is being caught.

There are too many penalties that aren't called, and too many non-penalties that are called. Make the game play like football and not like a game full of glitches

Players shouldn't bite on play action on 3rd and long. People shouldn't be able to use dime and quarter plays and stop the run. Screw extras and improving the graphics. Improve the gameplay and you've got yourself a game.

12. ButtleMan

ButtleMan New Member

One thing I would like to see is a better rotation of bench players especially the line and linebackers when the starters get tired.

13. NY Vilmaniac

NY Vilmaniac New Member

i dont think they can do anything with "better franchise mode"

14. nestor78

nestor78 New Member

A real home field advantage for sure.

In franchise, I don't want to have to go through the stupid training camps. You can either do the camps and waste alot of time, or skip them and first round picks that never get above 80.

I'd like a simulation training camp mode where players increase by a few points.

I don't like the passing cone either, wha kind of NFL quarterback can only see 10% of the field. Even Ryan Leif can see more than that.

15. PennyandtheJets

The cone actually is good...it makes the rookies and sucky players bad...(Which they should be)

Without the cone, I can make Joey Harrington my starting QB and have him throwing 40 TD's a season on All-Madden...

16. PennyandtheJets

Here is my official list...

Home Field advantage: There is no advantage to playing at home during the season and especially during the playoffs. This is a must fix IMO. Make the crowd part of the game. Perhaps if there is a conservative call...they boo? I know they boo if you are losing like 40-0, but they boo other times as well...When someone is CLEARLY going to score, but they haven't crossed the TD yet, the crowd should be flipping out...

Commentators: There needs to be more drama added to Al Michales and John Madden. They need to go nuts when there is a TD scored in the final seconds or a FG in OT...stuff like this...they are very low key.

Franchise mode: Is just flat out HORRENDOUS. You can re-sign EVERY player...you can draft BEAST players in almost every round! MAKE IT A CHALLENGE! The draft is HARD! Re-signing people is HARD! Make it tough!

Superstar Mode: Just make it deeper. I am pretty satisfied with it other than there isn't much to do during the season...other than practice and playing games...

Player Ratings: I have bolded this because I think it is important. The player ratings are so freaking high is stupid. I guarantee you that Reggie Bush will be at least an 85 on Madden...he is a rookie! The ratings continue to rise each year...teams shouldn't have five 90+ rated guys...one or two is good enough...LOWER THE RATINGS!

Special Teams: They are God awful...no other way to describe them...I have probably missed a combined two kicks since I purchased Madden 06...FG's are WAY too easy. Punting is about the only decent thing.
    The blocking is the worst part of it...good lord...I haven't returned a Punt nor has the computer returned a punt since I have owned this game...the blockers are retarded!

Halftime show: There is diddily squat as far as halftime shows or highlights...ESPN had this and I thought it was awesome...have a chris Berman halftime show. Makes it reallistic...

Money plays: Make an effort to get rid of "Money" plays...plays that always work...we shouldn't be able to use one play ten times a game...

Thats all I got...

17. PennyandtheJets

Oh and make it so you can restructure contracts...alot of people would say "no that will make the game unfair", but if you set it up right...if you ask a player who is young and producing for you every year....he will get offended or something like that...

18. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

I would like a Hall of Fame and I would like an expanded roster. Practice squad, you have to make player cuts to get below the roster limits during pre season, and in the spring you allocate player to NFL Europe and have the option to play in NFL Europe

19. NY Vilmaniac

NY Vilmaniac New Member

too easy?? you ever try and beat the all time bears with the regular Jets startin fiedler and cedric hoston?? not very easy

20. PennyandtheJets

I am certain I could beat them with it on All Madden with the AI ratings raised...

I started Brooks Bollinger all year one season and won the superbowl the same year...ITS TOO EASY...