Loutish Fans Disgrace the NFL - NYJ reference

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by klecko73, Oct 16, 2007.

1. balls777

balls777 New Member

TV game coverage subliminally promotes crude behavior my showing the wackos and beer companies promote the game as one big beer drinking party..i love to drink will drink as much as anyone but I HAVE NEVER been rude or vulgar no matter how much of a buzz i have...drinking is not an issue but too many use it as a excuse to exercise gang like mentality where they know they are lost in anonymity in the crowd so can get away with it..sad but true...now my question is do they serve beer at the pre-season night games,,,if so I will give my seasons away for The Giants game because you know it will be beer muscle city if they do.....anyone know??

2. notjustQBs

notjustQBs New Member

I think you will see the NFL under this commissioner take steps to change behavior at the stadiums.

There is too much money invested (and being made) to tolerate these teenage 'rights of passage' that gangs of adolescents (literally or figuratively) without dates choose to pursue on the stairways at football games.

Soccer fans in foreign countries don't have anything to do with the NFL.

If you think that the most successful sports franchises in the history of the world won't defend themselves against would-be "boys" on a tear, then you're just plain wrong.

You would hardly tolerate this kind of "hijinx" in your backyard, so why would you smile and laugh about it at a football game you've paid a couple hundred dollars to spend four or five hours with?