Louisville vs. Rutgers

Discussion in 'NCAA' started by Big Poppa Naich, Nov 7, 2006.

1. EcKo151

EcKo151 Active Member

BCS computers are shiiiiitin their pants

2. Jetdic

Jetdic Active Member

Rutgers Baby!!!!!!

3. Khan

Khan Active Member

It just proves that coaching can win against anyone in college...they made a few mistakes in the first half that led to their deficit, then the defense was perfect and Teel didn't make stupid throws. Schiano for the next Joe-pa? He doesn't have any intention in leaving the school no matter the offer.

4. DariusVassell

DariusVassell Member

That was an awesome game, kicker got lucky though....should move Rutgers into the top ten and Ray Rice is incredible

5. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

It will move them into the top ten.

6. vinsjets

vinsjets Active Member

this is just amazing.... schiano has done a great job with this program

7. EcKo151

EcKo151 Active Member

Screw Rutgers man...

Miami used to shit on this team! If Rutgers scored 10 points on Miami, or anyone for that matter, it'd be a huge shock.

Now they're undefeated, and beat Louisville!? No way.

Yeah i'm drinkin the Haterade.

8. GreenGiant 32

GreenGiant 32 New Member

What an amazing game, I didn't even go to Rutgers (although my cousin did) but after this display... they have a new fan in me.

9. vinsjets

vinsjets Active Member

wheres "The U" ranked again?
    oh..thats right....my bad.

10. I'm glad im not the only one who hates Rutgers.

I listened to the senseless preseason hype of their's for too many years only to see their fans either completely shun the failure or become bitter and jealous towards other big east teams.

I hope they go back to thierusual 3-8 next year, Schiano leaves for East Carolina and Rice transfers to LA Tech.

11. Drew

Drew Active Member

Same here..

What a game. They are just a well-oiled machine. The defense is incredible. No big playmakers that really stand out over other people, just a unit working together and I love that. Ray Rice looked awesome, and wouldn't mind seeing him in the green and white someday.

What a game, I got goosebumps at the end with everyone running onto the field.

12. Keeprunning28

Keeprunning28 New Member

crazy game, un ***inblievalbe RU wooooooooooooooooooooooooo

13. vinsjets

vinsjets Active Member

same, ive never been a fan of them, dont really plan on ever being one...just im as impressed and shocked at the heart these guys played with. .alot of kids here decided we'd be rooting for them the rest of the way...and thats what i intend on doing...

congrats RU, and all there fans.

14. thedonger

thedonger Active Member

you do realize louisville knocked miami on their azzes earlier this year, 31-7 i might add, right?

15. EcKo151

EcKo151 Active Member

Miami is a joke this year, no doubt...

And to be honest, i'm flat out disrespecting Rutgers. I mean really, I can't even say "RUTGERS" without laughing. It sounds like a shit school, it's been a shit football program forever, and now they're undefeated and just won on probably the biggest stage of this school's history?

Rutgers, Rutgers...It sounds like a Division I-AA team, the freakin "SCARLETT KNIGHTS!" I would get more intimidated hearing the "Colonials."

I'm amazed.

16. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

i am a st johns student
    but gotta show love for the closest college football team in ny

YESSSSSSSs go rutgers made me proud too

17. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

Long time coming! What a moment!

TBTF

18. EcKo151

EcKo151 Active Member

It's crazy! And now all of a sudden on WFAN, everyone is a Rutgers fan. Name me 1! Name me 1! ANY 1 alumni or person who has ever talked up Rutgers? Now everyone is donning the "R" and representing them as if they're a powerhouse. I'm just listening to Somers and people are calling from PISCATAWAY. Where the hell has ANYONE heard any caller phone in from Piscatway!?

And I do realize that Miami is a very poorly run program right now. It's a bad look on the school, and doesn't look to get any better.

RUTGERS...wow.

19. Exit 117

Exit 117 Active Member

I'd become a Rutgers fan if I wasn't so anti-bandwagon. Once they suck again (although, they didn't look much better than mediocre skill-wise outside of Rice tonight) I'll root for them, especially since Rutgers looks like my #1 choice for college.

20. Ohh believe me..theyve talked up Rutgers in the past. In the months of June and July before actual games were played. I cant even count how many times ive heard how "This is rutgers breakout year" and such...and it was always senseless. What made it worse is these individuals would dissapear after making such assumptions, when the team routinely started 1-5.

It's the same deal in BBall too...and man are they bitter towards teams like Uconn, Cuse and Nova.Heck they sent threatening letters to Lance Thomas when he chose DUke over them.

I certainly am happy for the players and generally for the state of NJ...but this only fuels my hate for the "upstream red team"