Looking to buy tickets for a home game...

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell Tickets' started by Double Zero, Sep 18, 2006.

1. Double Zero

Double Zero Member

Hey guys,

I'm looking to buy 2 tickets for any of the follow games:
    10/15 vs. Miami
    10/22 vs. Detroit
    11/26 vs. Texans

I'm looking for lower-level tix and I'm trying to avoid paying over face value (which is why I'm trying here before I turn to a broker). If anyone happens to have extra tickets to any of the above-mentioned games, I'm definitely interested. As for obtaining the tix, I'd gladly pay for any shipping cost.

Thanks.

2. Jet_Girl

Jet_Girl New Member

Hi - I have a pair for the Detroit game that I would love to sell b/c I cannot go to the game. Sect 306, row 21 - great view of entire field and sunny side of stadium. Please let me know if you're interested. I can meet in manhattan or fedex them to you (free!) if you use paypal. email me direct at: dori.graff@db.com

Thanks.

3. Double Zero

Double Zero Member

Dammit, I wrote this last night before checking my schedule for October. I'm gonna be working the 22, so I can't go to the Lions games.

So if anyone has tickets against either Miami (10/15) or Texan (11/26), I'd be very willing to buy.

Thanks again for the offer Jet_Girl.

4. jetbo

jetbo Member

i probably only have uppers, but i do have tickets for the texans game. if any interest email me at rixtixx@aol.com. not a broker.

5. jetsfan631

jetsfan631 New Member