Looking for good deal on a Jersey.. any good sites?

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by JetsFan, Sep 12, 2015.

1. JetLifeLo

JetLifeLo Well-Known Member

I love nike on field elite jerseys..but they cost about $300... the way these things are made it's almost guaranteed to last forever. Great quality and just stands out. Very pricey but if you thinking long run it's not a bad investment. I've had my Revis one from 2011 and it's still in great shape almost like i never wore it (and it's been in my trunk next to the spare since the day he signed in NE until we signed him back haha)

2. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

I just don't see any value in paying nearly 300$ for a jersey. The way players move around the league it just isn't worth it.

Like I said in an earlier post, aliexpress is the way to go. I've gotten 3 NFL jerseys and I just ordered a confort baseball jersey that should be here within a day or two. I can post a picture of my Richardson jersey I got from there later today if you guys want.

matt robinson 17 likes this.
  3. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

I got two from them yesterday and they aren't worth mopping the floor with...just saying ali is not enough as they have about 100 subcontractors working under their umbrella.

4. dawinner127

You obviously have to take a look at the reviews of the sellers but every purchase I have made has been a 10/10. No complaints from me. Some of the sellers give free shipping as well.

matt robinson 17 likes this.
  5. Don

Of course I did that and selected one with the highest rating..still ended up with garbage.

JetLifeLo likes this.
  6. APK 8

APK 8 Well-Known Member

Don - Curious as to the issues you found with the jerseys. Like Dawinner, I have had good results from Ali. But with anything I do over the internet, I pay more attention to negative reviews before buying.

dawinner127 likes this.
  7. dmarz45

dmarz45 Well-Known Member

Anybody get a jersey from aliexpress.com ?? I'm thinking about getting a white Ivory jersey from there. It's only $24 but it seems too good to be true. I know it's a knockoff but I have no problem with that as long as it doesn't look too bad. If anybody has bought a jersey from that site let me know.

8. Don

Don't get me wrong, I have bought cheap jerseys in the past and they have been great, indistinguishable from the real thing but these are pure crap. First and foremost the color is justr plain wrong, instead of Jet green it's some yellowish-greeinish lighter color and nobody would wear it out of the house. Secondly the stitching on the name plate looks like it's done by a six year old, they are too short and finally one of them has about 10 green threads in the middle of the white shoulder.

9. Don

Mine were from Ali but don't let that stop you, they have about 100 subs listed in their site and I just chose the wrong one which surprised me because they had a top rating. Of course they sell a lot more than Jet jerseys and maybe all the others are great or maybe they just got a bad batch of Jet jerseys this time around. That's what you always face buying from any online place that isn't selling the genuine thing. Sometimes they are great and sometimes they aren't.

10. dmarz45

dmarz45 Well-Known Member

So I'm hearing mixed reviews here which is really making me think twice. $25 for a jersey seems a little too good to be true. Aliexpress and alljerseys.us look like they have the same exact jerseys. Idk which site I should buy from? I want a white Ivory jersey. And also thinking twice bc this is Ivorys last year of his contract and I just hope they resign him lol. I'm now thinking about getting a Pryor jersey bc of this fact

11. dawinner127

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

That is my Richardson jersey. The one below is my brothers Marshall. I think his is better quality than my Sheldon

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

JetLifeLo likes this.
  12. JetLifeLo

I've gotten an aliexpress jersey and hated it.. i mean it didn't look terrible but compared to an authentic one it looks pretty bad lol. I can tell the difference easily and that bothers me.. that's just me though, i know not everyone thinks that way.

13. dawinner127

I can tell the difference too. I have an authentic Revis that I paid close to $200 for his rookie year. Luckily we resigned him so I could wear it again.

14. JetLifeLo

yeah i was stuck on if i should get wilk or sheldon and i just chalked the whole idea up as a whole.. i'll stick with Revis luckily he came back. Hopefully he'll retire here and his jersey will be one that's always wearable like Chrebet or Martin.

dawinner127 likes this.
  15. Don

[QUOTE="dawinner127, post: 3328153, me

That is my Richardson jersey. The one below is my brothers Marshall. I think his is better quality than my Sheldon

[/QUOTE]

Where did you get them from and if it Ali, which site on Ali? They put the junk I got to shame.

16. JetLifeLo

The Marshall one looks pretty good.. see the thing about the Richardson one is the name tag goes over the stripes on the shoulders.. that just annoys me lol. That's why i got Decker from aliexpress his name is short. the numbers and font all look dead on though. Only other thing that's annoying is the location of the tag at the bottom lol.

17. MexicanJet

MexicanJet Well-Known Member

The Nike version? White?

I bought a Nike Chrebet white jersey at Burlington at JErsey Gardens mall last March for 20 bucks. I already have 3 80 jerseys (2 authentics, one replica reebok) so I thought the white nike was cool.... And for 20 bucks, I had to have it.

18. dawinner127

Where did you get them from and if it Ali, which site on Ali? They put the junk I got to shame.[/QUOTE]
    They are both from AliExpress, however, I cannot seem to find which seller I bought them off of. Sorry Don

19. Greenday4537

Greenday4537 Well-Known Member

Problem solved. My mom is buying me one as an early Christmas gift so I can still wear it for the season.

20. FazeOne17

FazeOne17 Active Member

Yep! I stopped getting current players, so it was a perfect steal for 40$