LOL

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by BuffaloPhysco, Oct 18, 2016.

1. greaser

greaser Well-Known Member

Book it

2. rohirrim665

rohirrim665 Well-Known Member

How old were you when the Bills last made the playoffs?

3. Bills over Jets

Bills over Jets Jets over Bills

Its one fan. Can you count?

4. buffalo2214

buffalo2214 Member

Well technically, the Rams did have a winning record at the time we beat them, but I see your point. I don't know that our current model of success is sustainable myself. But beating the Pats without Brady is still a divisional win. Can't downplay wins against division foes. No one gave the Bills a chance to win there anyway, so I'm not hearing that

5. buffalo2214

buffalo2214 Member

I'm not getting all this downplaying our wins, well I actually do get it. I don't know if we'll beat the stronger teams on our schedule or not, but the wins we did get weren't like last second FGs in OT or game changing penalties in our favor. One poster pointed out that were doing the same thing the Jets did last year with their soft schedule. In that respect, how are Bills fans this year any different than Jets fans last year? I didn't see very many people keeping their optimism in check so why should we?

6. Jeremy2020

Jeremy2020 Active Member

Is this what we do now that the jets season is over? Make new accounts and pretend to be fans of other teams?

7. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

you don't have to apologize for who y'all play. 4 wins in a row is nice. I personally don't think you guys will end up in the playoffs as I see 4 certain losses upcoming (NE, @Seattle, @Cincy, @Oakland) and since you already got 2, that makes it 10-6 at the very best. But hey I could be wrong...

to me it's not so much who you've played but how you've won. Taylor not completing intermediate passes consistently, without Watkins is just not sustainable IMO. Plus the teams you've beaten have been turning the ball over a lot. Idk how sustainable that is.

The LA win for example. Taylor was just terrible in the second half of that game and its a likely loss had Keenum not tossed one right to your DB for a pick 6 and then Jeff Fisher not made a BONEHEAD decision right after. Those things aren't going to happen with good teams as the season goes on. You just aren't going to win long with Taylor completing 15 passes total, 13 of them check downs.

This week is a HUGE game for Buffalo btw. @miami before the schedule gets more difficult, chance to get to 5-2. Big, big game. @miami is no picnic.

good find with Justin Hunter tho

#47 BrowningNagle, Oct 18, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2016
    buffalo2214 likes this.
  8. How's it feel to NEVER make the playoffs in the new millennium?

Better yet...that your ONLY chance to boost your ego is being 4-2 against a crappy schedule & having to talk trash to JET FANS on a message board...who by the way....your team LOSS TO AT HOME!!!

Crawl back into your hole loser.

9. buffalo2214

buffalo2214 Member

Good points, especially about Taylor's dropoff from last year. Cincy and Oakland don't really scare me. Cincy has already started imploding and the Raiders aren't as good as their record indicates, their defense is abysmal for some reason. It's a weird season all the way around at this point. The one thing we may have going for us is getting Dareus back and possibly Watkins in week 11

10. John Lombardo

John Lombardo Active Member

Talk about a sad existence... There's still 10 games left and you're already talking like your playoff bound.

I remember my first beer too.

KurtTheJetsFan likes this.
  11. rammagen

rammagen Well-Known Member

What a troll the op is in htis thread you got your own issues and it is a little early to talk about playoffs....... take a hike troll

12. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

13. SackExchange69

SackExchange69 Well-Known Member

They just pulled Harvin out of retirement, things are really looking up for the billygoats.

14. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

Lmao..

The moose cock.......s*** it

15. DefenseWinsChampionships

Buffalo making the playoffs? That's the funniest joke I've ever heard.

Buffalo currently has 4 loses with games against @ Seattle, @ Cincinnati, @ Oakland & vs. Steelers.

That's a guaranteed 8 loses right there.

And chances are they'll lose to both of the Jets & Dolphins (yet again).

But nonetheless hell will freeze over before Buffalo makes the postseason.

16. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

As much as I despise that fat fraud, am I alone in thinking our D would be playing better under him than with the current cast of HOFers?

Sam Hammer likes this.
  17. John Lombardo

John Lombardo Active Member

I don't think so, It would probably be worse with how much Ryan leaves his CBs on one on one man coverage.

We had one year when we didn't have any CBs who could do that and we finished 4-12.

People justifiably complained about when Ryan did this and when Bowles does this... But Bowles has adjusted and started giving Revis support over the top.

18. Bill Belichdouche

Bill Belichdouche Well-Known Member

I'm afraid this poor uneducated lad actually uploaded a picture of himself to use as his message board avatar.

If that is truly the case, he has no one to blame but himself.

19. Walt White

Walt White Well-Known Member

Fuckin Geek...lmao

20. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

No, of course it would.The current asshole coaching this team is a total fraud.