Let's be real: This is an 0-4 team. /s

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by WilsonJetsFan, Oct 2, 2022.

1. WilsonJetsFan

WilsonJetsFan Well-Known Member

How dare you look at our record. Unless our record is bad, in which case how dare you look at anything other than our record. /s

truthbtold and KY Jets Fan like this.
  2. bleedgreen

bleedgreen Well-Known Member

I'm very happy we won the way we did. Much prefer this to the hypo 13-3 halftime lead followed by us blowing out Pitt (as if that was going to happen!). The Jets need to learn how to win, to not quit, to always give it all. Both the players and coaches. Well, 2 last minute come from behind wins. Great for morale, great to build on. They need to prove to themselves they can win any game. Maybe this is a catalyst.

3. JetFanInPA

JetFanInPA Well-Known Member

They found a way to win for a 2nd time. Obviously it wasn't perfect (no game is anyway) and there's a lot that can be better. But they found a way to win. And that means a lot.

4. SOJAZ

SOJAZ Well-Known Member

Lan and others ... did you see Q williams run across the field and push the QB out of bounds! What a play, what desire, that is what lifts other players around you... Like Mr. dropsies catching everything thrown to him of Conklin and our young QB making big time throws...I mean they came to play and WON. This kind of play or hustle is infectous.

Maybe they will not win many more games but I for one enjoyed being in the game in the 4th Q and having a shot to win. Wining is what I asked for and that is what I got this week... thanks to CS and players for the enjoyment.

5. LAJet

LAJet Well-Known Member

Spot on SOJAZ. They played with a lot of fire and resolve. This team is trending in the right direction. It was intensity and desire at the max. Play hard and competitive. That's what I hoped for, that's what we are getting.on every game. I could be playing the same shouda, couda, wouda if game and say if we didn't make critical mistakes against Baltimore, or Cincinnati we would be, but thats fantasy not reality. Reality is a bunch of teams are winning their games in the fourth quarter, and today we did enough to get the W. We have playmakers that are just beginning to jell and learn to play together. The whole secondary is becoming a strength. The D line is taking matters to heart. The WRs, TEs and our young QB are fighting all the way. Even the much maligned OL with so many critical injuries to 4 tackles is stepping up to the challenge. My unsung hero this week is AVT. Absolutely spectacular, versatile OL that will anchor this team for years to come. You can move him anywhere. We are way on our way to building a damned good team. Give JD a year and this roster could be elite with youth up the kazoo .

#25 LAJet, Oct 2, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2022
    westiedog1, JetFanInNE, Noam and 4 others like this.
  6. endydee

endydee Active Member

0-4? As in O-4 Christ's sake give this negative crap a rest. A win is a win. Accept it.

7. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Let's be real: This is a 4-0 team that somehow lost to the Ravens and Bengals.

8. WilsonJetsFan

WilsonJetsFan Well-Known Member

The "/s" in the thread title means "sarcasm." ;)

KY Jets Fan likes this.
  9. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

I’m not sure if any of you guys follow college football but Sam Ehlinger lead the Longhorns to a 10-4 record and Sugar Bowl victory over Georgia who have now turned into the best program in the country by far (other than Alabama).

After they won that game he got on stage and declared “We’re baaack.” Even factoring in the Covid year and all, Texas went on a nose dive. The coach got fired, Ehlinger didn’t end up anywhere near the Heisman ceremony like he thought he was going to be and Texas lost more games every year for the next three years.

The point is that you shouldn’t touch the money. I’m happy the Jets are 2-2 but the spiking of the football like we just clinched the division is silly. It’s equally silly to spike the football in a fashion as if “I was right” when they lose.

The Jets are still a bad football team. They’ve lead for less than two quarters in 4 games. Let’s keep winning boys and enjoy it.

NYJetsO12 and Acad23 like this.
  10. Nyjets4eva

Nyjets4eva Well-Known Member

Didn’t read all the comments did someone come in and say “ technically we are 2-2” without reading the full thing lol

11. Nyjets4eva

Nyjets4eva Well-Known Member

found the one haha

WilsonJetsFan likes this.
  12. Jets-N-Terps

Jets-N-Terps Well-Known Member

Amen to that. There are a shitload of shoulda's , coulda's, and woulda's every game and none of them matter.

MoWilkBeast, James Hasty and LAJet like this.
  13. IIMeanDeanII

IIMeanDeanII Well-Known Member

Can you add a big "Fuck You" to the OP for, David Carr. Thanks.

14. Superhippy

Superhippy Well-Known Member

The Jets are 2-2 and thats all that matters. They could easily be 1-3 for sure. If Zach played all 4 they could be 3-1.

The story of this season to me is the success of our young players vs the failures of our veterans.

Mosley looks awful. Joyner was solid today but had been bad. Tomlinson has been a bust so far. Conklin has talent but is making too many critical errors. Uzomah has a single catch all season. Lawson has been medicre and undisiplined. Reed is the only veteran who looks great and Davis showed up today at least.

Sauce / Garrett Wilson / Moore / Johnson / Quinnen / Mitchell / Breece / Carter / Carter II. Those have been our best players and we need to lean on them.

And Zach is that dude. I dont think Jet fans realize yet what he just did. He overcame bad playcalling in PITTSBURGH ON THE ROAD and WON, when he hadnt played in 2 months. Lets go squish the fish.

15. Lon Chaney

Lon Chaney Well-Known Member

JV you have slipped fully into the darkside.

cval likes this.
  16. James Hasty

James Hasty Well-Known Member

You are sleeping on AVT and Corey Davis.

Also Carter (RB) didn't do much today.

Nyjets4eva likes this.
  17. BacktoQueens

BacktoQueens Well-Known Member

18. Pepsiguy5

Pepsiguy5 Well-Known Member

The panel consisting of one judge, the honorable Ralebird, will decide this question.

His decision will be unappealable and final.

19. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

That's not a panel... that's a one-man kangaroo court!

Nyjets4eva likes this.
  20. twown

twown Well-Known Member

Adroit Versatile Talent.

Nyjets4eva likes this.