Lesson of the day

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Zach, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

True. So I think a little time away from here just might be good for you. Help you sort out why you post here and such.,.

2. Phear

Phear New Member

So the five drops by his receivers in the 4th including back to back drops on the final drive of the game are Brady's fault? I can play this game to, if you count take away the 5 dropped passes Brady was 32-41. I wish Sanchez being "off" had that type of completion percentage.

3. Baumeister

Baumeister Well-Known Member

Well that was pretty funny! I just love my New York Jets what can I say.

4. Baumeister

Baumeister Well-Known Member

Suck one little C*ck
    and they call you a C&ck s*cker.
    You know you laughed your ass when you read it. I know I did. Epic face palm of a post on me. What can I say.

First, Yes it was a stupid post.
    Second I am just tied of people who just want to pick the Jets apart like they are some kind of super GM. I am not talking about pointing out weakness I am talking about people who bitch and moan about it all the time. So I unfairly lumped you with a group you clearly believe you don't belong to. For that a thousand apologies.

And yes I love my Jets to a huge fucking fault. They are my team and even if they are 0-16 they are still the best in my eyes because they are my team. There is not a single thing wrong with that. If some don't feel that way fine. Please don't wrap me up with those two. A moment of weakness and anger that's all it was.

5. Phear

Phear New Member

Lol, it's all good homie. I ain't mad atcha :beer:

6. Braylon4ever

Braylon4ever Active Member

Never said it was but it nowadays plays a MAJOR role.

No longer does your Regular Season record matter....once the Postseason starts, ANYONE CAN BEAT ANYONE.

It's all about matchups and plain ol' dumb luck which the Giants have had an incredible amount of.

7. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

[​IMG]