Leonard Williams looks fat to me

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by WarriorRB28, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

I don't see how this backs up your point at all. The entire point of the message board is to share an opinion and get back and forth going on it.

FYI why should anyone give a shit if someone gets upset about you criticizing a player with a reasoned argument. On the other hand if you can't defend your point or if someone changes your mind after a little back and forth you can either own up to it or cry about it.

2. BroadwayAaron

BroadwayAaron Well-Known Member

Is it that you can’t criticize players on this board without people getting upset or you can’t post a bunch of random bullshit that can be easily disproven?

LF911SC likes this.
  3. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

I don't give a shit if someone gets upset in the rare times players get criticized on this board. If I gave a shit I wouldn't be here. Were coming on 16 years of membership (now I just feel old!)

4. WarriorRB28

WarriorRB28 Well-Known Member

I remember him almost sacking Luck late in that game led to a pick if I'm not mistaken. So you're telling me this scrub got shut out on the stat sheet not once but TWICE last season? And the Jets rewarded him with a $14.2 million salary for 2019?!!!!

Yet you question right in the post above why I DON'T believe this is a player that demands double teams.

My bad I had the wrong game it was the Denver game.

5. WarriorRB28

It's a game.

Not rocket science.

Sure these paid professionals should know more than the average fan they're getting paid lotsa money to focus on nothing but the game. It's their job. That's the way it's supposed to work.

But we know there have been many, many cases where the average fan got it right and the paid professionals dropped the ball.

Marino, Sapp are just a couple of high profile examples. Set the organization back years and robbed the fans of the joy of watching two HOF players go to work in Jets green & white.

6. TonyFtLaud

TonyFtLaud Well-Known Member

Basically what you just said is his pressure caused an interception but he sucks because he didn't get the sack....
    A turnover,(possession) late in the game, vs a sack. I'll take possession....

Mr mittens likes this.
  7. LF911SC

LF911SC Well-Known Member

Hes their best DL. By a lot. You just arent going to admit it. You also have no clue what DL make apparently. SRichardson is a jag and be got the same type money, multiple years. Look around the league and see what these guys are paid. But not here, our braindead fanbase bitch and moan that he isnt worth the money. Theirs apparently. We're 30 mil under the cap and he cost none of us a single dollar yet you cry and moan and bitch and carry on.

And be that fan who refuses to admit that hes doubled all the time or maybe just doesnt understand the game well enough to notice that hes being doubled. You keep sticking to that foolish stance, tell us all that we dont see whats obvious to anyone who knows the game that theyre wrong. Start with everyone on SNY, B Scott, Lucas, Coleman, etc.

DO me a favor, if youre going to respond that I have no idea, that he isnt doubled, or tripled, dont. Its annoying and stupid to rehash the same thing over and over again when you re the only one who doesnt get it or wont

8. DefenseWinsChampionships

Leonard Williams is going to dominate and down right feast this year under Greg Williams.

He's ranked top 3-5 in terms of QB hits past couple of seasons and that's been without the likes of Q. Williams playing alongside of him as well as C.J Mosley controlling the middle of the field @ MLB.

Leonard Williams will be a force for us this year.

Mr mittens likes this.
  9. LF911SC

10. LF911SC

No we dont. What we do have is fans who have no idea about history, have not a clue about picks and then twist it into thinking fans knew better.

Sapp was a top pick waiting to happen. Until the moron tested positive for weed. Not only was weed different back then the idea that a player would rish dropping, as Sapp did, and costing himself millions because he just had to have than joint painted a picture of a complete moron. So pat yourself and other fans on the shoulder thinking you had figured something out. Because no ont did, he screwed his draft position up by getting caught getting high the week of the draft.

Marino was rumoured to be a coke head. Only team that could afford to take a chance was a team in the SB without the benefit of a real QB.

Dont rewrite history. You have no idea what youre talking about. Whats next the tried and true Parcells screwed us by not agreeing to draft Manning or better yet the equally idiotic Manning screwed us twice by going back to school because he didnt want to play for us.

FJF likes this.
  11. BrowningNagle

say what now? you are really defending the Jets passing on Marino and Sapp?

you gotta be trolling or something. nobody can be that big of a homer

Biggs and abyzmul like this.
  12. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

Character issues are easy to get wrong or shy away from.

There's no explanation for a 2nd round Hackenburg except stupidity.

LF911SC, FJF and abyzmul like this.
  13. LF911SC

If you think giving the correct reasons that those players were passed on is making excuses, thats on you.

A third of the league passed on Sapp for good reason. The entire NFL passed on Marino as a 1st round pick. They both became the players we all thought they would be without the drug rumors. Only moron Jet fans cant get this through their heads and will cry about it forever. Want to cry some more? Montana went in the 3rd, why arent you beating us to death over that, we passed on him 3Xs. How about R Wilson, we passed on his 3 times too. We passed over A Rodgers, cut my wrists?

I could do this all day....for every team.

Any idiot can look back on most drafts and find players that everyones fears kept from going high who went on to produce.

14. BrowningNagle

I stopped reading at "a third of the league passed on Sapp for good reason"

the dude was a 1st ballot hall of famer - obviously, it wasn't a good reason

15. LF911SC

Looking back it was stupid.

Looking realistically at what Macc was trying to do was without the ability ot get a top guy he hoped against all hope that Hack could get back to what he was as a 18 year old, rookie QB he might have a chance. He rolled the dice and lost badly

16. LF911SC

You truly are dense.

17. Jets81

Jets81 Well-Known Member

This thread is currently the voice of reason.

18. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

It won't be too many years before the Browns and the Giants are kicking themselves for passing on Sam! See how this works?

19. WarriorRB28

Yes there is.

A paid professional made that selection.

A paid professional > a bunch of guys on a message board thinking they have it figured out.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Just another example of many over the years.

20. WarriorRB28

For $14.2 million he better.

I'll be watching him like a hawk in every game.

No hidden/zero production garbage please.

I want REAL production.