LEAD STORY on ESPN How the Jets made NFL draft history in 2000:

Discussion in 'Draft' started by Jetsfansince95, Apr 11, 2020.

1. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Sanchez just threw a horible INT to Sean Lee. How can I watch a game I was at almost 11 years ago and still get such agita.

KWJetsFan likes this.
  2. fansince90

fansince90 Well-Known Member

Atlanta traded Favre. There is no guarantee Brady would have panned out in NY. The draft is a gamble that’s why I hate trading proven talent for picks.

3. westiedog1

westiedog1 Well-Known Member

Not Favre's fault someone in Atlanta was stupid. As for Brady, a guy who won 6 SB's, appeared in 9 in a 20 year career, if he didn't pan out here, it wouldn't be for his lack of talent. It would be for the incompetence of the franchise.

4. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

The only thing I disagree with here is that although I detest the Giants, I don't think Brady cheated in the two SBs he lost against them. Randy Moss quit on the ball in the first match up, and to this day I can't believe that aw shucks retarded Eli didn't 1) have the play called dead by the official on the miracle escape and throw to David Tyree 2) that he wasn't called in the grasp and 3) that Tyree actually caught it. I think the Cheats legitimately lost those two SBs probably because Ernie Adams was in a coma or something the preceding week both times and the Cheats spy blimp crashed in a HS football field one state over. What, you don't think so? Then aliens . . . which is wayyyyyyyyy less probable.

[​IMG]

5. westiedog1

westiedog1 Well-Known Member

westiedog1 said:
    Not Favre's fault someone in Atlanta was stupid. As for Brady, a guy who cheated his way to 6 SB's, cheated in 9 in a 20 year cheating career, if he didn't cheat here, it wouldn't be for his lack of talent It would be for the cheating incompetence of the franchise.

Moderators: Altering a post without permission or acknowledgement that it was modified should not be allowed!

Dierking likes this.